I actually liked Lisa's debut more than I thought I would

• Lots of people are complaining, they always do whenever a top tier artist releases something (ngl I'm among them a lot of the time). But I actually thought this was pretty good. It's catchy, I liked her outfits, it was very her. I didn't really like the bridge that clashed the flow, but I've heard much worse *cough cough Aya, Next Level, House Party *cough cough. It's giving me CL's the Baddest Female vibes, but with more of a Lisa twist on it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

edit: After listening again, I do hate how much that bridge clashes. It's pretty bad, but I like everything else. I hope to God this doesn't become a trend, but I fear it already is.

• Lots of people are complaining, they always do whenever a top tier artist releases something (ngl I'm among them a lot of the time). But I actually thought this was pretty good. It's catchy, I liked her outfits, it was very her. I didn't really like the bridge that clashed the flow, but I've heard much worse *cough cough Aya, Next Level, House Party *cough cough. It's giving me CL's the Baddest Female vibes, but with more of a Lisa twist on it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

edit: After listening again, I do hate how much that bridge clashes. It's pretty bad, but I like everything else. I hope to God this doesn't become a trend, but I fear it already is.

Same. I mean I don't love it but it's catchy and I think it's pretty good for a debut.

There are many other worse songs released so....

• Same. I mean I don't love it but it's catchy and I think it's pretty good for a debut.

There are many other worse songs released so....

I think top tier artists have high expectations from casual Kpop fans (fans of these top tier groups will freak out over anything they release even a fart mixtape). People think if they're at the top, and by such a large margin, this song better rock my world. And pretty much 90% of the time the top tier artists...don't. Tbh I also have this mentality so I can see why people are critical, but I've heard worse songs from top tier artists, heck worse songs from Blackpink

• I think top tier artists have high expectations from casual Kpop fans (fans of these top tier groups will freak out over anything they release even a fart mixtape). People think if they're at the top, and by such a large margin, this song better rock my world. And pretty much 90% of the time the top tier artists...don't. Tbh I also have this mentality so I can see why people are critical, but I've heard worse songs from top tier artists, heck worse songs from Blackpink

Fans like it though so its not them that are making dumb comments but antis.

• I’m not sure who she’s competing against (US market or Korea?) but I kinda like the song and the mv even if it was a lot of scene changes just for the sake of it.

I think it will do well in Thailand so good for you Lisa🤛🏻

I’m also sick of the hate. I don’t stan a gg but I stand behind any woman in this game💪🏼

• I’m not sure who she’s competing against (US market or Korea?) but I kinda like the song and the mv even if it was a lot of scene changes just for the sake of it.

I think it will do well in Thailand so good for you Lisa🤛🏻

I’m also sick of the hate. I don’t stan a gg but I stand behind any woman in this game💪🏼

I'm actually okay with holding top tier groups to a higher standard. If they're at the top they should be at the top, not average or below average. She's making millions so a few randos complaining about the quality of the music...there are bigger problems in the world

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!