What netizens say after Big Hit denies BTS RM’s marriage rumors

• BTS RM, unexpected marriage rumors… Big Hit “Legal action against false rumors and malicious rumors”

BTS-RM-unexpected-marriage-rumors.jpgRM.jpg

1. He doesn’t have dating rumors, but he has marriage rumorsㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess he will have divorce rumors next time

2. Last time, HYBE didn’t even deny V’s dating rumors, but now they’re saying that RM’s marriage rumors aren’t true

3. When I saw the article, I thought it was quite funny

4. Crazy, why are you creating and spreading bull$hit rumors like this?

5. Why are there so many malicious rumors about BTS?

6. Leave Namjoon alone, seriously

7. What are marriage rumors? …. I only knew that such malicious rumors were being spread after reading the article

8. I’m a fan, but I didn’t even know about this rumor

9. Seeing this, I think it’s true that V and Jennie are dating

10. No, I’m not really surprised because it’s so absurd

Original post (1)

• Maybe this particular rumor is untrue (who knows, could be damage control like they did with Suga and Suran)

But I do think RM is in a serious relationship, you can just tell. Probably will be married soon anyway (if this crap doesn’t separate them)

Jin gives me serious relationship vibes :pepe-magnify: when namjoon said his house gave "newlywed vibes" jimin asked if its ok to air that part :pepe-narrow-eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!