Touring Data won't count BTS' online tour results, which means IU has a high chance of becoming the top grossing touring singer of K-O-R-E-A this year.

• _Alt_aOd_normal.jpg

Touring Data

@touringdata

PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE, @BTS_twt

Olympic Stadium, Seoul: 45,228 (100%) - $5,877,261 (3 shows)

3:49 PM · Apr 1, 2022·Twitter Web App

3,712 Retweets

67 Quote Tweets

10.3K Likes

That number,45,228 for $5,877,261, is now set on stone.

Touringdata refused to consider the revenues from the online part of the BTS Seoul tour which will have a decisive effect on history.

Seventeen will do a concert at the Gochuck Dome (around 27,000 capacity) for 2 days. That's around 54,000.

Lim Youngwoong, the trottists, will do a concert at the Gymnastics (Usual capacity 14,000) . Usually numbers from Korean provincial city concerts are not added into touring data since they are not too reliable.

NCT 127, which did a 3 day concert at the Gochuck (27,000*3, but at that time I think a 50% capacity was forced so around 40,000 then) will probably also do a full 2 day Gochuck instead of moving into the Olympic Stadium.

Meanwhile a certain 1,343 years old singer will finish shipping goods to her fan club by end of August, meaning something will transpire in September.

https://mediahub-seoul-go-kr.t…&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc (Google translation)

The Seoul Olympic Main Stadium tour program , which runs until September 14, can be requested through the Seoul Public Service Reservation .

--

which means the renovation won't start till at least Sep 14.

The Asian Autumn Moon festival in Korea runs Sep 09-12.

And, the 1,343 years old debuted on - Sep 18, 2008.

Unlike most male groups, Lee Jieun's concerts do not need too much theatrics since she is the biggest attraction. So it doesn't take too long to set things up.

It is likely that the 1,343 years old will do a concert around Sep 17-18, or at most Sep 24-25, at the Olympic Stadium (concert capacity about 50,000),

100,000 concertgoers = about $10 million, probably more, revenue

If that transpires, which I think is quite very likely given that she bothered to promote this tool for concerts,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

after 15 years of KPop, a nonKPopper will top the Touring data for Korea.

Even if she can't even sell a single arena outside of K-O-R-E-A, she will probably top the Touring Data for Korea this year.

There might be a miracle later this year, but miracles are miracles because they are rare, and this millenarian is very well known for breaking one miracle after another. (Someone who lived for 100 years is a centenarian; there is no word for someone who lived for 1,000 years, but I think millenarian is a good word for it.)

After 16 years of KPop boom, the domesticist leader, on her 1,343rd year and 15th year on the showbiz, gets to laugh last.

• May this theory come true.

She is indeed one in a million and one in a millennium.

And her laughs continue for another 1343 years .. at least via her music.

Biggest fish of the small pond - fine. She does not expect more and seemed genuinely surprised to see fan chants in Cannes. Genuine - because she went there with very little security.

• Psy sold out his entire summer tour, including two shows at the Olympic Main Stadium, so it might not happen. I guess it helps to be old.

I was not aware of that. That changes all the equation, and Psy is still famous enough to have his numbers carefully counted. He will have 7 more concerts in various Korean cities, and he will go to Germany in December.

Hooray for PNation.

• Yes it is likely that her songs will remain famous long after the Kpop craze is long in the memory.

She mastered the game of being the ruler of a small territory. She had no presence in France, and I have to say that most of the fans chanting at Cannes appeared to be Asians.

Still her longtime bodyguard did follow his employer (or is it ex-employer now Edam is owned by Kakao again) to there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!