Knets issue statement demanding JYPE to withdraw Hyunjin from Stray Kids

• SKZ uploaded something but need translation

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tf??? please tell me yall are joking. kicking someone out of a grp for something alleged school bullying?? what hyunjin did is so fucking vague, plus the fact that two of those posts have been taken down already, why is this such a mess i hate k fans, fuck yall are so nasty to ur own idols

.................. where are we now ..................

• This didn’t apply for several idols...Seobin, Youngjae, Jay Park, Woojin, 2PM’s drunk driving scandals ect

SBS and KBS News posted debunking Youngjae’s rumor within minutes but JYPE never took any action or checked anything, instead making vague statements which were never resolved.

So did a little searching on your Youngjae's comment and it took me a whole 5 minutes to find that the parties including JYPE had a meeting with each other and that JYPE and Youngjae both agreed an altercation took place but that no bullying was committed and that they would be taking legal action. The fact that none took place probably ment that the other person dropped it. Also that some of the statements from the alleged victim and how he tried to contact JYPE were in fact not true. At least according to JYPE. Doesn't sound that vague. The Jay Park incident happened and originally JYPE acknoledged he had done those things but that they would stand by Jay Park. But then later on a mutual understanding took place in which Jay Park withdrew from the group due to the clamor from the Korean public. For the Seobin case JYPE first said they would look into the rumors. They said they found evidence of underage smoking but not the alleged bullying after 3 days of JYPE investigating. Seobin himself stated he apologized and yet JYPE terminated his contract and withdrew him from the show. The drunk driving incedent is a bit different as there is a police record so there's investigation happens very quick with probably just a phone call. So even on those examples you mentioned. JYPE did check them.

• I think bullies should get punish, otherwise, future and current bullies, will see this as reason not to stop their bullying. Hyunjin is an idol, now he can also be an idol to bullies if he gets away with it with almost no consenquences. There will be more victims of bullying. I read that S. Korea has the highest suicide rate, I assume school bullying plays a large part of it. Think of what the victims are going to feel that despite all the hoopla, their aggressor still did not face the consequences of their vile actions.

Tldr. I agree with knetz, they should boot him out of the group even if he apologized. Writing that apology letter does not absolve him of anything, he should follow Jimin and get out of the industry.

Edited once, last by marchex ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!