I eat the same things everyday( almost)

• Yes. I really do.

Yes. I go to one restaurant and order the same thing every time.

Yes. I have like 3 outfits that I switch around.

Yes. I only use one brand of soap and shampoo.

Yes. I like things to stay the same!!

Do yall eat the same things too?

Edited once, last by ultraaviolet ().

• No I like to switch things up every once in a while, if I don't I'll get bored and sad

I switch up the ppl I date instead :evil::evil::evil:

• No I like to switch things up every once in a while, if I don't I'll get bored and sad

I dunno I get uncomfortable changing my food up. its a strange thing

• If I'm ordering out I change it up often, but if I'm cooking myself then I have about 15 or so things I tend to stick to making. I'm not that great of a cook so I feel bad if I buy some ingredients to make something new and then mess it up cause I'm like "man I could have just ordered Chinese"

• If I'm ordering out I change it up often, but if I'm cooking myself then I have about 15 or so things I tend to stick to making. I'm not that great of a cook so I feel bad if I buy some ingredients to make something new and then mess it up cause I'm like "man I could have just ordered Chinese"

eyy!! I'm not a great cook either, maybe that's why I stick to the same things.

With ordering stuff, I usually only change it up if my friends recommend something. otherwise Ill stick to the same thing.

• Hmmm in my mind it's like, an adventure? Like what if the food I didn't try is super good and awesome? I have to try it!

def. that's a nice perspective. I suppose Im like that with others things, but not food lol

• I like to cook in batches and will eat the same thing 4-6 meals in a row

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like to cook in batches and will eat the same thing 4-6 meals in a row

this is what I do!! its just easier lol

but I just hate cooking :thumbdown:

• I could but nah

who uses multiple type of soap and shampoo though

oh! Its more of I buy only one brand and a specific type. I have a hoard of my favorite soap and shampoo

• I just buy the cheapest ones lol. Like if there are special offers I just buy a bunch :alpaca-smug:

the soap I like is cheap hehe. just the dove white soap, can get like a bunch from dollar tree and use it for the entire year!!!

• so you're saying you're selfmate but irl???

I appreciate the effort - consistency is underrated

• I usually cook my food and eat the same food 2 days in a row then rotate my food. If I eat outside, I eat to try to eat a different kind of food, because it is healthier to eat a variety.

• so you're saying you're selfmate but irl???

I appreciate the effort - consistency is underrated

eyy! yeah I'm consistent with what i like lol

• eyy! well scrubs are comfortable at least!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!