Every time I got emotionally attached to something I'm so depressed that I can't bring myself to do anything

• I'm such a weak person. When I discover some sad, melancholic songs that I like, I almost always feel depressed to the point I can't even bring myself to do things I usually love to do. The same goes for celebrities and TV shows, when I get emotionally attached to them I'm sad as fuck. These usually only last a few days to a couple weeks though. I was wondering if anyone can relate. I really don't know what's going on with my mental health.

• sometimes i listen to sad songs to make myself sadder but i think that's about it...

• when I get emotionally attached to things I feel more motivated

Totally the opposite

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can relate. Sometimes, I just let myself because that's very convenient at the moment. Lol. Most of the time since I became adult, I force myself to get out of it - stop watching those TV shows for awhile, limit use of devices, go somewhere and do self-care activities, check nearby restaurants, plan next week's schedule or menu, clean the house. These works for me. I hope you find something that will work for you, too!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!