Nugu group with amazing bsides!

• This is probably gonna flop but if i can even have 1 person listen to my babies amazing songs then mission accomplished :waterr:

These are some of my favorite Pixy bsides, they constantly put out quality music with great choreography :pepe-flirt:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Share ur fave nugu bops! :music-raccoon:

• Pixy discography is very good, i also like Rocket Punch & MAJORS they've really good song :excited-bee:

External Content open.spotify.com

• DREAMNOTE TIME! Time to spam!

Which one is your favorite? I'd love to know!

• I'll listen to them. Why not?

• Yes! They have such good quality music coming from such a small company :pepe-sad:

Ohh these are bops! I like Rocket Punch as well!

• I will listen to them right now!!

I'll listen to them. Why not?

Hope u like something :borahae:

• The Moon is a bop! Why did no one tell me about it sooner. I like how they contrast their deep voices with the lighter ones. It works in a really poetic way somehow. I also like the lyrics too, so that's a nice bonus. The instrumental is so catchy as it has me hooked. This song deserves to blow up.

I loved this song immediately tbh and i love the choreo too!

Thank you! I'll let you know what I think of the songs you suggested too.

I listened to them! I actually realized i've listened to ghost before and like it! Out of the rest i really loved wish and la isla bonita as well!

• I loved this song immediately tbh and i love the choreo too!

I listened to them! I actually realized i've listened to ghost before and like it! Out of the rest i really loved wish and la isla bonita as well!

I can see why, it's just that good.

Yep, Ghost helped their popularity a little bit, and it's a good Halloween song, and those are sadly too rare. Your taste>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Don't get me wrong, I love all of their songs, especially the ones I posted, but those two are just top tier in a way that's impossible to refute.

• I can see why, it's just that good.

Yep, Ghost helped their popularity a little bit, and it's a good Halloween song, and those are sadly too rare. Your taste>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Don't get me wrong, I love all of their songs, especially the ones I posted, but those two are just top tier in a way that's impossible to refute.

Yeah i assume it did because ghost was send to me by someone who had never heard of them before! Tbh the ones i mentioned went immediately into my playlist, i liked them a lot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!