Seulgi is an underrated dancer (it must be said)

• Like I always hear people talk about

.-.. .. ... .- / .- -. -.. / -- --- -- ---

but Seulgi is so unappreciated

like imagine working so hard in dancing just to be unappreciated

like Seulgi is best girl and she deserves more love from kpop fans

I hope one day everyone realizes that Seulgi is a great dancer

periodt

• She's not underrated everyone agrees she's an amazing dancer but since RV haven't been active it kind of seems like it. Nonetheless, I love Seulgi and I love her dancing skills. I wanna learn to dance her she has a way of dancing that's graceful but also powerful

• Seulgi used to be underrated as a dancer, but I think the past few years more and more people have acknowledged her strong dance talents, even more so after her Monster+Naughty debut with Irene.

But in case there's still some people who might still question Seulgi's a top dancer, well, here's some examples

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

:claps:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!