Can you guess the meaning of these sayings? [WIN AKORN]

• I'm a bit bored so I thought to translate a few sayings into English word by word and you can guess the meaning behind them. Original language is German. Also I sort the sayings by difficulty - good luck trying to find out what they mean ~

Easy to guess

1. "My English isn't the yellow from the egg, but it goes"
    2. "Eating for two"
    3. "Under four eyes"

Medium to guess

1. "Silent oceans are deep"
    2. "Everything in butter"
    3. "Bitting into the gras"

Hard to guess

1. "Old Swede"
    2. "I was shot by a witch"

You get 1 point per right guessed saying. 2 points in the medium and 3 points in the hard one if you get them right. I will tell you your final score after you send me your answers. Each point = 10 akorn , you can win up to 150 akorn

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I’m probably going to do terrible, but I’ll try:

Easy to guess:

1) My English isn’t the best, but it’s alright.

2) When you’re pregnant and eating enough to keep yourself and the baby healthy.

3)When a person is looking at something with glasses.

Medium to guess:

1) Sometimes silence can have a lot of depth to it and be just as impactful as all the words in the world.

2) Things seem really sweet now, but aren’t sustainable/strong enough to last to a healthy degree in the long run.

3) Enjoying what you have and making the most of it, resolving yourself to be content with what you have.

Hard to guess:

1) Someone who is old and traditional, preferring to do things as they’ve always been done before.

2) Someone who has a bad reputation did something bad to me or tried to hurt me.

I didn’t look anything up, and I don’t know the language, but I did try my best. I’m curious as to how bad I did. Have a great day/night!

• 2/15

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!