WINNER Comeback Trailer released *UPDATED with visual film

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their trailers always hit different.

SUMMER KINGS ARE BACK

style_62afdac3bd176-1024x915.jpg

@kpopace26  

@purnhub

@Circling

@the3rdtWin

@bunnyviolet

@MissBehave

@superyeah

@KingGD

@litaa

@kwonjiyong92

@bunnyviolet

@Poetry

@Millano

@centen

@popotock

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• news

WINNER's Brilliant Act 2 Trailer Revealed... July 5 comeback [Official]

202206210953440410_1_20220621100104556.jpg?type=w430view original

[News News Reporter Hwang Hye-jin] The group WINNER (Kang Seung-yoon, Kim Jin-woo, Lee Seung-hoon, Song Min-ho) enters the second act of a brilliant musical journey.

On June 21st, YG Entertainment, the agency, released a trailer for WINNER's comeback. Winner, who previously confirmed their comeback on July 5, made people look forward to the future story through this trailer.

The video begins with Song Min-ho's wonderful swing in a single ray of light. The appearance of Song Min-ho hitting a ball with a four-leaf clover is symbolic, as if firing a signal for WINNER's comeback.

Afterwards, Lee Seung-hoon, Kim Jin-woo, and Kang Seung-yoon, who were scattered in different spaces, appeared in sequence. Armed with charismatic eyes, the four members gathered in one place after busily moving.

202206210953440410_52_20220621100104560.jpg?type=w430view original

The spotlight towards the members reminded the alpha pet 'W', the symbol of WINNER, and gave the music fans a thrill. Below that, the members faced each other and looked in the same direction.

WINNER has grown into an artist who can be trusted and listened to, proving a wide spectrum of music regardless of genre and excellent production capabilities. The members received favorable reviews from the public and critics at the same time with the 3rd full-length album 'Remember', which they participated in composing and writing lyrics for all songs in 2020.

Winner will release a new album on July 5 at 6 PM. It is noteworthy that WINNER, who has been loved by music fans all over the world beyond the fandom based on their outstanding musicality and sophisticated sensibility, will prove their true worth with a new song.

(Photo = provided by YG)

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Herald POP

Winner unveils comeback trailer... Overwhelming scale

202206210954343507128_20220621095642_01_20220621095901539.jpg?type=w430view original

[Herald POP = Reporter Park Seo-yeon] A teaser video announcing the second act of the group WINNER's complete music journey has been released.

YG Entertainment posted a trailer for WINNER's comeback on their official blog on the 21st. Following the confirmation of the release date of the new album on July 5, it is a video that makes people look forward to the story they will unfold in the future.

The video started with Song Min-ho's wonderful swing in a single ray of light. It is a symbolic scene as if they fired the signal for their comeback by striking a ball engraved with a four-leaf clover. Afterwards, Lee Seung-hoon, Kim Jin-woo, and Kang Seung-yoon, who were scattered in different spaces, appeared sequentially. Armed with charismatic eyes and busily moving their steps, they soon gathered in one place.

The spotlight illuminating the members reminded the fans of WINNER's symbol, the alpha pet 'W', and gave the fans a thrill. Below that, the members faced each other, and directed them to look in the same direction.

From the first teaser video, the overwhelming scale and high degree of perfection have been shown, drawing a warm response from fans. With their outstanding musicality and sophisticated sensibility, they have been loved by listeners all over the world beyond the fandom, and people are already looking forward to what kind of song they will fascinate the public with this time.

photo = YG

YG Family

1080x360

• OSEN

Winner, Act 2 has begun..Comeback trailer released

0004641497_001_20220621101806793.jpg?type=w430view original

[OSEN = Reporter Seon Mi-kyung] The teaser video announcing the second act of the group WINNER's music journey was released and made the hearts of global fans flutter.

YG Entertainment posted a trailer for WINNER's comeback on their official blog on the 21st. Following the confirmation of the release date of the new album on July 5, it is a video that makes people look forward to the story they will unfold in the future.

The video started with Song Min-ho's wonderful swing in a single ray of light. It is a symbolic scene as if they fired the signal for their comeback by striking a ball engraved with a four-leaf clover.

Afterwards, Lee Seung-hoon, Kim Jin-woo, and Kang Seung-yoon, who were scattered in different spaces, appeared sequentially. Armed with charismatic eyes and busily moving their steps, they soon gathered in one place.

The spotlight illuminating the members reminded the fans of WINNER's symbol, the alpha pet 'W', and gave the fans a thrill. Below that, the members faced each other, and directed them to look in the same direction.

From the first teaser video, it shows an overwhelming scale and high level of perfection, which is a hot response. Fans cheered with comments such as "It's just a teaser, but it's like watching a music video", "My best fortune this year is WINNER's comeback", and "I've only been waiting for this moment for two years and three months".

WINNER has established itself as a 'trusted and listened' artist by proving a wide spectrum of music regardless of genre and excellent production capabilities. In particular, the 3rd full-length album 'Remember' in 2020, in which the members participated in writing and composing all songs, drew favorable reviews from the public and critics at the same time.

WINNER will release a new album on July 5 at 6 PM. With their outstanding musicality and sophisticated sensibility, they have been loved by listeners all over the world beyond the fandom, and people are already looking forward to what kind of song they will fascinate the public with this time. /seon@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Courtesy of YG Entertainment

YG Family

1080x360

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “WINNER Comeback Trailer released” to “WINNER Comeback Trailer released *UPDATED with visual film”.
  • Visual Film

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG Family

1080x360

• I was really hoping for a full album but I'm just happy they're finally coming back. This is giving me Millions teasers with how dark it is when the song is likely to be bright and cheerful.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!