US president Joe Biden collapses while riding a bike

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Biden’s America in a nutshell

• i was going to insert the care home meme but i felt too bad :hazmat-pepe:

there needs to be an age limit not just a minimum :pepe-peek:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Hey! I don't find it funny, and I hope he's doing fine. It's important for our leaders to prioritize their health and well-being, especially in such a demanding and high-stress job. Let's hope that he gets the rest and medical attention he needs. If you're interested in updated information, check it out here at politiq.net. I usually check it to see the new info on politicians.
    kpop gifs | WiffleGif

• Hey! I don't find it funny, and I hope he's doing fine. It's important for our leaders to prioritize their health and well-being, especially in such a demanding and high-stress job. Let's hope that he gets the rest and medical attention he needs.

This BIDEN 'bike fall' event took place around *9 months* ago ...
    And BIDEN was not injured in any way ...

One would guess this is a BIDEN 'haters' type of 'recycle the old news' situation.

BIDEN's *age* is surely a factor to consider ...

But TRUMP is not all that youthful either (my view).

In fact , currently , TRUMP looks *over weight* = Heart Attack Candidate ???

• This BIDEN 'bike fall' event took place around *9 months* ago ...
    And BIDEN was not injured in any way ...

One would guess this is a BIDEN 'haters' type of 'recycle the old news' situation.

BIDEN's *age* is surely a factor to consider ...

But TRUMP is not all that youthful either (my view).

In fact , currently , TRUMP looks *over weight* = Heart Attack Candidate ???

Don't worry, he'll lose weight. Prison food isn't very appealing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!