• I can wear shorts but I like wearing less revealing clothes in general especially since I’m still young I don’t need no 40 year old man coming up to me and saying some weird stuff

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• I can wear shorts but I like wearing less revealing clothes in general especially since I’m still young I don’t need no 40 year old man coming up to me and saying some weird stuff

excellent i'm only 36 so not quite forty yet

'sup how you doing 8)

@OP doesn't really matter for myself but as s guy of course a bit of revealing clothing doesn't hurt

• excellent i'm only 36 so not quite forty yet

'sup how you doing 8)

@OP doesn't really matter for myself but as s guy of course a bit of revealing clothing doesn't hurt

Oop I’m 16 don’t catch a case

• well off to internet pedo jail for me

nice knowing you everybody

qiongqionghua i apologise i was unaware of your age therefore my joke was excessive znd inappropriate...对不起 请原谅我

I forgive you lol

• i hate wearing revealing clothes. I hate my body! I don't even like wearing t-shirts in public. I need to wear a jacket or hoodie.

why my friend

you can learn to love your body the way it is or even change it if you put your mind to it

but try being positive about everything

it will help your forward in life a lot

just a thought btw dont mean to sound demeaning

• if i ever say anything that you feel is inappropriate or crosses some line let me know immediately...

i'm generally a very happy go lucky person so i make random jokes every now and again but sometimes it gets too much...

No nah it’s okay you’re totally fine

• if i ever say anything that you feel is inappropriate or crosses some line let me know immediately...

i'm generally a very happy go lucky person so i make random jokes every now and again but sometimes it gets too much...

The most people here is VERY young. It is little weird, like you dont know how to take it or interact without making things weird. Especially if you are a joking type.

Edit: I guess that you (we) should just have it in the mind all the time.

• The most people here is VERY young. It is little weird, like you dont know how to take it or interact without making things weird. Especially if you are a joking type.

and thus i apologised for my actions...

once i know someone age then i usually become more appropriate especially if they're underage...

or i guess if i have previously had discussions with a said person...

i am a joking type so yes i do have to be more careful i agree and i was wrong in this instance...

• i'm not trans or anything but i just hate having a female body. even when i was a kid and started developing feminine body parts, i cried and prayed everyday to get a boy's body. i guess it still lingers even though i'm in my 20s. but i'm working on accepting myself

• i'm not trans or anything but i just hate having a female body. even when i was a kid and started developing feminine body parts, i cried and prayed everyday to get a boy's body. i guess it still lingers even though i'm in my 20s. but i'm working on accepting myself

whats so appealing about a male body?

other than the strength and speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!