Do you like autotune?

• In certain situations yes like

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But if there's really no stylistic reason for it to be there then it detracts from the song imo

• Generally not a huge fan, but then these songs exist which slapped so hard so ....

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sometimes it can fit a song well, but I like it more when used in memes.

• Actually I couldn't stand Bon Bon Chocolat's autotune :pepe-toilet:

• Changes according to the situation but I don't like it live.

I always remember this when talking about autotune. It is so funny. lol

• I have no problem with it, as long as it is done well.

If it fits the song why not add it? It does elevate the song sometimes too

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!