[theqoo] EVEN WITHOUT BTS AS A FULL GROUP, WE STILL HAVE THEIR DONGSAENG TXT AND LE SSERAFIM

• [theqoo] EVEN WITHOUT BTS AS A FULL GROUP, WE STILL HAVE THEIR DONGSAENG TXT AND LE SSERAFIM

bypannchoaJune 15, 2022

AVvXsEiXmXK3_H9__HyZmnDFvaPxYnesAJzhi4olA5Gj_iKwyd_sZpn4POCnCs5XnadBz6QnEe0w1kSQkmmUF5MftdqxmHKzWwlBe2QmvqNJsFvb9bAajgK1FRFJsIgEK__btD_6lGDvLgY9Om_Fq-NfWl9DJYtVM4jt3gsE0mH_PZL_Q4Z3E3-uxfPLoXyt=s16000

Group Tomorrow x Together and Le Sserafim were selected as ‘HIT Artist of the Month’ in the June issue of Mubeat Artist Report. The global fandom platform Mubeat revealed their June issue of Artist Report.

According to the report on the 15th, Tomorrow X Together (TXT), who made a comeback with a radical concept change, and Le Sserafim, who became a hot topic at the same time as their debut, were named in the ‘HIT of the Month’ category.

source: https://n.news.naver.com/article/016/0002002980?sid=103

1. Is this seriously an article Hybe release? Ah

2. A desperate article for the shareholders?

3. Hybe is seriously acting like they're the ones who brought themselves where they're at today

4. Leave TXT alone...

5. Hybe sure conduct lots of wine and dine with journalists, here's another outcome of their wine and dine

6. No matter how much you claim that they're trying to promote their Mubeat platform, this just shows that Hybe is crying over their stocks. But they ended up getting TXT and Le Sserafim draggedㅋㅋ

7. Why include Le Sserafim? Aren't they from Source Music?

8. They also have Seventeen and Fromis9 in their label too, why Le Sserafim out of the blue?ㅋㅋㅋ Stop trying to shove them down our throats

9. I hope that Army don't feel too lonely in this, anyone who is fangirling on Hybe's groups share the same feeling. We won't fangirl on another Hybe group in the future. You can tell that those articles are being released to protect their stocks

10. They sure are trying to shove Le Sserafim down our throats

11. Why is Le Sserafim always considered BTS' dongsaengs? They're just girls in the neighborhood that nobody has ever heard of

12. Did Hybe write this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Le Sserafim isn't even in their company but they're being pushed inㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Are they sure this isn't a mocking post rather than mediaplay?ㅋㅋ

15. Look at the level of mediaplayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Is this really from official hybe source?.. Cause if so then their pr team has been on some mad craze lately and need really touch some grass cause all these statements and articles are not it at all....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!