Chill Carefree music......

• i dont stan akmu but this song is so cute

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i'm pretty sure everyone's already heard this soty

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

one of my favorite loona solos

i love the instrumental

• i havent heard the fist 2 but Yves is a great Dancer and Singer! (great solo but not no number 1 fav)

and YES
    SWEET CRAZY LOVE AMAZING!
    THE BACKROUND IS SO GOOD!
    But i really love the 1/3 songs x)

hello fellow Orbit

• Sunmi's song is so ethereal and magical. Definitely one of the best solo songs last year.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Exo-sc came to my mind instantly. 1 bv is such a chill, fun and easy listening album!

:pepe-excited:

• EXO-SC's discography is literally gold, I love them and their songs so much <3

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!