Chill Carefree music......

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

Chanyeol and Sehun were heavily involved in everything. From the concept to the songs, writing, producing. So there you go for all the "I like Self-produced music" folks, as well as folks who just enjoy the music.

It's carefree, chill, feel-good music. You might like it.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Official Post

this is perfect for this relaxing morning

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

• I love music that has an amazing beat!
    how the backround music just stand out from others and the voices just make it a million times better!
    i also love EDM so thats why im alwasys looking for music with a great beat

Alright, I will suggest some songs with great instrumentals

Let me know what you think about them.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I defiently will! ^^
    im in history class rn!
    but this will be the first thing ill listen to tonight!
    i cant wait ^^ :lover3::yesr::happyr::pepemusic::froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!