"Honda-San's Living Room" is a girl group where all members share the surname "Honda" and aim to portray a happy yet dysfunctional family

• CuVoqwR.jpg

all members of "Honda-San's Living Room" share the surname "Honda", they describe themselves an an "Idol family unit", although they don't seem to be blood related, they have a small sister member but she doesn't participate in the groups activities and is more or less there for emotional support

their aim is to portray a happy yet dysfunctional family that lives happy together but that sometimes fights and argue with each other (sometimes to the point of violence!) their producer is Suzuki Manaka, he is known for creating the group Wa-suta / The World Standard

Homicidols originally posted an article about them along other upcoming units, i think their concept is pretty unique

teaser

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the members

(one member seems to have left the group? i believe that's why there are only 5 members + the little sister)

MjcIoJb.png

nico.jpg

ichika.jpg

ohako.jpg

una.jpg

naho.jpg

the little girl is called Kotori, no photo because while she isn't an active member i don't post children's pictures

website

本多さんちのリビング | 公式サイト

本多さんちのリビング

• Una and Nico are probs my fave visually

if i have to pick a fave it probably would be Una too, she kinda reminds me of Yamamoto Yuna

Wow that sounds like an interesting concept to explore

the Homicidols site that regularly covers weird groups agrees that this one is one of the strangest concepts so far

their producer is the guy that created The World Standard / Wa-suta

that groups is kinda weird but also generally good, their lyrics are pretty weird, literally nothing makes sense

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

although in all fairness they have normal releases too

• i love Wa-suta, so that connection at least makes me interested.

i haven't been following them since a while but my favorite song is "Kanzen naru idol"

the first time i heard about Wasuta was back in 2017 because of a cover Ruka did of Orchestra, pretty good

iirc Ruka is close with Chittiii and Aina

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!