[instiz] WHAT IS THE REPRESENTATIVE NCT DREAM SONG?

• [instiz] WHAT IS THE REPRESENTATIVE NCT DREAM SONG?

bypannchoaJune 06, 2022

AVvXsEhFiSkkowaAjcSrIzwl3wnyQHtzpYVQkXW9nnh_QtvrMHGD7k3y1o1AVz_i58dsapf7JvtmLJREl91hs15Xt3l6Z06oLbtzl4QqT5cGrKB09qLsqC-NQwYvfUytxiKXr5m-2utx8cZ-cfMDT6jukJgXKLVTO2b53pchQLI_kJoJRLNlZDkKBrCMgHSW=s16000

(pic not included)

What's the first thing that comes to your mind???

original post: here

1. We Go Up

2. We Go Up

3. We Go Up

4. Kids, I've been listening this song for 3 years straight: Chewing Gum

5. We Young~!

6. Boom

7. My First and Last

8. Why do I think of Hello Future?

9. Hello Future

10. For me...! Dunkshot but I don't think it's a representative song. I like My First and Last

11. As another group's fan, the first thing that comes to mind is Chewing Gum. But my favorite is Hello Future...ㅎㅎ

12. Chewing Gum!

13. Is it because it's the most recent one? But Glitch Mode

14. We Go Up, Hellow Future, My First and Last

15. My First and Last

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• We Go Up is personally still my favorite and Hello Future is probably the best version of their concept, but it's definitely gotta be My First and Last.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!