Dives about to get humbled fast lol

• They were claiming ive is leading 4th gen and will surpass aespa’s album sales :pepe-joy: y’all speak to soon I tell you :pepe-popcorn: Aespa was invited to Coachella that alone tells you they’re a force

Approved the thread.
  • getting so brave already just because chinese bulk buying

• Ive will not win this war I’ve been saying this for time, no matter how hard people try to convince themselves they could, they won’t.

• The fact that Ive which is from a much smaller company and debuted 6 months ago is such a threat for aespa which has been pushed by sm for 2 years now shows that ive are in fact really successful.

Mys should just keep low and be humble, or you won't go far ! Just a friendly advice from a non fan of both groups.

• The fact that Ive which is from a much smaller company and debuted 6 months ago is such a threat for aespa which has been pushed by sm for 2 years now shows that ive are in fact really successful.

Mys should just keep low and be humble, or you won't go far ! Just a friendly advice from a non fan of both groups.

i'm a non fan too but dives have been acting up and provoking mys lately on anons so this thread is just the aftermath lol

• this is a set up by troll

Mys currently busy pre-ordering GIRLS album

You forget 2 Ive members were in izone a big group around for years it’s not like Ive is brand new lol majority of their sales and charting comes from Wonyoung alone. Aespa are brand new and has no exposure predebut.

• i'm a non fan too but dives have been acting up and provoking mys lately on anons so this thread is just the aftermath lol

my's have made many threads about how superior aespa is. Even non fans see that. Don't be acting suprised now.

• i'm a non fan too but dives have been acting up and provoking mys lately on anons so this thread is just the aftermath lol

Lmao as if, its anons. It's everyone besides dives that start sht.

Its like that for every group in anons

Dive and mys are just the new target because theyre the most successful 4th gen gg at the moment

• You forget 2 Ive members were in izone a big group around for years it’s not like Ive is brand new lol majority of their sales and charting comes from Wonyoung alone. Aespa are brand new and has no exposure predebut.

!!!!!!! This is the biggest lie mys have been telling themselves !!!

Do you remember how much Karina was media played before debut ?

Tbh I've never seen a group more media played that aespa. Sm even payed for coachella! And let's not talk about that parade !

Ofc wonyoung and yujin are popular but saying that Ive has been thriving only thanks to those 2 members is dumb. The other members were brand new too at debut but they're also charming, or the group wouldn't do this well and gain many fans in only a few months.

• Another troll/set up/bait thread, 1 of the usual 10-20 samelike threads created every day.

Learn to spot them, people, most of those aren't even created by MYs or Dives, but by trolls and antis having a blast fooling super dense and gullible k-pop fans who keep being fooled nonstop with these threads on forum (and probably those persons are easy prey who're always being fooled in real life too).

• You forget 2 Ive members were in izone a big group around for years it’s not like Ive is brand new lol majority of their sales and charting comes from Wonyoung alone. Aespa are brand new and has no exposure predebut.

Produce privilege and big3 privilege are not the same. Big3 privilege will always get you farther, so stop bluffing

• Wow Mys just keep growing in toxicity

• nah we gotta compare ive next album to this :pepe-popcorn::pepe-popcorn:

• Will Aespa be spending more than 1-2 weeks on Spotify and Apples global charts this time lol? Or they just gonna pull a Red Velvet and NCT and have 90% of their sales vanish into China?

It's also funny ya'll talking about 'cheap' albums, yeah cos we know Chinese fans pay top Dollar for those albums they have directly shipped to the dump.

• How are MYs this threatened by a group from a small company? Aespa is SM's best promoted gg ever possibly (I, too, would love it if my faves could perform at Macy's Day and late night shows and get media played to the high heavens about being invited to perform at Coachella without even one appearance on US Spotify) and you guys really want to say that the two IZONE girls in IVE tops all of that? Let's talk about the album sales too - Aespa currently has over a month of pre order, US distribution, 8 versions, and digipack with 5 random versions priced at like 8-10 dollars. Aespa IS successful but SM works hard for that success too. Izone privilege is nothing compared to SM privilege

And OP may be a troll but there are way too many users in Anons saying IVE is only successful because WY and YJ for it to be just trolls and Aespa antis

• 1m sales coming, congratulations! And good international charting when?

Kai was used to promote aespa by forcing him to dance with Karina in his video. Red velvet and SNSD and Boa were used to push aespa further. Macy day parade (when no one there knows aespa), coachella (using BP for clout) - these are the advantages to aespa because they are from SM. Plagiarisms during debut also pushed aespa in the spotlight (I think it’s just a ploy so people will talk about aespa because the designer worked with SM after that. So many push by SM, it will be worrying if aespa didn’t make it.

• I’ve will still have much better global numbers anyways

• That's how comebacks work, op.

Unless you are a complete flop, naturally you will outsell your last comeback.

And like Aespa, IVE will also outsell Love Dive.

I don't see what point there is in acting as if anything surprising has happened here.

• Aespa doesn’t even need cheap albums like ive and nmixx has :claps:

IVE album was literally a singles album with 2 songs on it, not a full album or even a mini album. Of course the price will be cheaper. That being said, only the the jewel versions were sold for a really cheap price, which is no different from what TXT or LeSserafim did.

IVE is only about 5 months old and already sold 600k with a singles album on top of charting high both domestically and internationally.

If I were you, I would just quietly celebrate my faves before this ends up aging embarrassingly bad when IVE has there comeback in a few months.

• worry more about aespas digital charting considering how fast savage and dct fell on the charts

• I'm waiting for their international charting and then can talk about it.

Because album sales aren't good metric now, everyone sells well these days especially big4 groups and already non groups too

• Aespa wouldn't be as successful as Ive if they were with Starship.

And ive wouldn't be as successful as they are now without wonyoung lol.

Produce privilege and big3 privilege are not the same. Big3 privilege will always get you farther, so stop bluffing

Izone privilege is the same with big 3. Izone privilege will alwayd get you further,stop acting like wonyoung will be the it girl and get many endorsements if it wasn't for izone and produce.

• aespa has 8 dollar digipack albums for this mini, mys should shut it with ive having cheap albums

• And dives on main want to convince me their co-fandom doesn't hate aespa kekw

• And ive wouldn't be as successful as they are now without wonyoung lol.

Izone privilege is the same with big 3. Izone privilege will alwayd get you further,stop acting like wonyoung will be the it girl and get many endorsements if it wasn't for izone and produce.

aespa is literally from sm and ive is from starship where 4 out of 6 trainees were unknown. izone wasn't bigger than sm

• Aespa weren't invited to Coachella. They were invited by invited guests. There's a difference.

• They were claiming ive is leading 4th gen and will surpass aespa’s album sales :pepe-joy: y’all speak to soon I tell you :pepe-popcorn: Aespa was invited to Coachella that alone tells you they’re a force

sm bought the space form another asian music group- who was invited to coachella for real-

• Don't need to exaggerated. It is 10 dollars on Ktown which is more expensive than IVE cheapest album.

IVE's is a single album. It being cheap is not surprising.

10 imo is still cheap. Either way a lot of groups are now doing member versions cheap digipacks to inflate sales. Its no biggie.

Am just surprised SM didn't do the same for RV.

• The only thing MY’s can “humble” a six-month old group for is album sales, and we’ll see how much IVE is selling in two years in comparison to how much Aespa is selling now after two years.

• How are MYs this threatened by a group from a small company? Aespa is SM's best promoted gg ever possibly (I, too, would love it if my faves could perform at Macy's Day and late night shows and get media played to the high heavens about being invited to perform at Coachella without even one appearance on US Spotify) and you guys really want to say that the two IZONE girls in IVE tops all of that? Let's talk about the album sales too - Aespa currently has over a month of pre order, US distribution, 8 versions, and digipack with 5 random versions priced at like 8-10 dollars. Aespa IS successful but SM works hard for that success too. Izone privilege is nothing compared to SM privilege

And OP may be a troll but there are way too many users in Anons saying IVE is only successful because WY and YJ for it to be just trolls and Aespa antis

These trolls claiming that IVE are only WY and YJ only say that on anon. Nowhere to be seen on main.

And it's also so stupid, because Izone never charted as good as Ive and even Lesserafim that comes from Hybe and also have two ex Izone members doesnt have a national and international charting as impressive as Ive either.

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!