are there any boy groups with a dreamy, ethereal sound??

• i think in general i love dreamy sounding songs. i don't like rap heavy or hard sounding music, so i rarely like boy group music whenever i end up listening to it.

are there any boy groups or songs that sound like this??

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• i feel like early txt would've fit your criteria but they're changing their sound slowly ;(

• I would say Time Of Sorrow by Victon but they do have a rapper who is not everyone's taste :pepe-notes:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I only know txt, maybe Astro has some songs like that?

All Night by Astro is ethereal :yesr:

Legend Lee Know

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by jonginmomo ().

• really??? interesting. maybe i'll check out some of their older stuff

i'd say to check out everything until 2021. they changed their vibe from lovesong onward. but also some of their bsides might still be what you're looking for? :eyes:

• really??? interesting. maybe i'll check out some of their older stuff

External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content open.spotify.com

I would add Nap of a star also :pleading:

Legend Lee Know

• Wait maybe BDC????

External Content www.youtube.com

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Well, I'll link Victon anyway:

Legend Lee Know

• What is an example of what you're looking for?

these are some of the songs i've listened to the most this last year lol so maybe these will kind of be helpful??

ɪ

• Yes do you mean all night? it’s a bop, that’s the song I thought about too

Oh yes I accidently said the name of the album :cryingr:

Legend Lee Know

• External Content youtu.be

Legend Lee Know

• E'last possibly

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Omg I was trying to think about the name of the E'last song I was thinking about and it was Swear :pleading:

Legend Lee Know

• Cix maybe

External Content www.youtube.com

• shangri la is one of the few bg songs i really like!!

:claps:

ɪ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!