EMPiRE has suddenly announce their dissolution and the reason will be revealed on their tour final on 6/2

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

mate that fucking sucks, i've been following EMPiRE since before their debut and they are one of the few groups i like as much as BiSH so this is another gut punch

i don't understand why they are disbanding since they definitely were the #2 at WACK

on the statement they say that they are going to give a future announcement about the reasons they decided to disband and of the future activities of the members

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

• hmmm im not falling for it

It's either they really are disbanding or gonna be a new group

or split in to two groups

i hope you are right

fuck, i feel like sharing some copium

EMPiRE are the only WACK group that are a 50 / 50 partnership, maybe avex decided to drop them from their line up and they can't use the name "EMPiRE" anymore?

or maybe Watanabe wants to put together BiSH 2.0 and they are the best candidates to fill their shoes?

• they are going to stream their last performance on June 2

External Content twitter.com

-

i recall how hyped i was when they released Akarui Mirai, i used to stream this song literally tens of times a day

External Content www.youtube.com

black to the dreamlight was Yuina's last MV with them, is problably my favorite title track of EMPiRE

FOR EXAMPLE? was their first video with MiKiNA and MAHO

i have too many good memories of them,

man i hate how time just keeps moving, all the things one likes eventually come to an end, one day you too just end moving on to other things, probably forgetting about all the things that used to make you happy...

anyway, i'm going to go download the videos on their channel and try to make a backup of their twitter, i mean who knows what's going to happen on June 2 but best preparing for the worst

• well im pretty certain we'll see bish 2.0 eventually though not til they milk all the money they can from bish 1.0

• well im pretty certain we'll see bish 2.0 eventually though not til they milk all the money they can from bish 1.0

i guess BiSH tecnically are BiS 2.0 so it wouldn't be that surprising, in any case, i love the "EMPiRE" brand, even if they end becoming another BiSH i'm not sure how i would feel about it, i mean with BiSH gone i guess that would fine

and they should milk EMPiRE too! i feel they are the WACK group with the most potential for an international breakthrough

btw do you what is going on with this? probably unrelated to EMPiRE, but they are calling it an "emergency live" which is the same term they used for the BiSH disbanding concert / announcement

External Content twitter.com

Japan Music System is also a music label, both Watanabe and Suzuki Kentaro who are the ceos are doing this event together

is going to be streamed tomorrow on BiSH's YouTube channel, SPACE SHOWER TV, the JMS YouTube channel and GYAO!

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

• anyway, i'm going to go download the videos on their channel and try to make a backup of their twitter, i mean who knows what's going to happen on June 2 but best preparing for the worst

How do you make a backup of a twitter account

Probably for the new boys group? or maybe they're gonna completely reinvent or restructure WACK cause Watanabe re-tweeted a picture of the WACK office back in 2015 saying "From a studio in Dogenzaka" which is a lyric from BiSH's "Beginning, End and Beginning" song

• How do you make a backup of a twitter account

Probably for the new boys group? or maybe they're gonna completely reinvent or restructure WACK cause Watanabe re-tweeted a picture of the WACK office back in 2015 saying "From a studio in Dogenzaka" which is a lyric from BiSH's "Beginning, End and Beginning" song

i also think is related to the boy group, rumors this is the account of the announcement

BRAND-NEW BAND STORY

https://twitter.com/BBS_WACK_JMS

getting twitter pictures / videos is pretty easy

like for anything on the internet: ideally you should have your pc updated, ad block on and preferably an anti virus too

anyway, i use Ripme, is a .jar so you need to install Java to use it

GitHub - RipMeApp/ripme: Downloads albums in bulk
    Downloads albums in bulk. Contribute to RipMeApp/ripme development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

basically you just copy the url of the account you want to get and just wait, works in tons of sites, here a screenshot i took

LWf1Cgx.png

there is a subreddit too

Ripme • r/ripme
    Offical subreddit the tool [ripme](https://github.com/RipMeApp/ripme)
    www.reddit.com

it has some dumb glitch that some accounts only give tweets from the last year, other give you all pics / vids, sometimes when twitter is busy you need to wait some minutes between downloads

i tried a backup of MiDORiKO's account and only got 181 pictures but for NOW it downloaded the full profile

if you use it make sure to have these settings

JxeW1XA.png

uncheck the auto update, people trust the guy but is best to be sure he doesn't push a sketchy update

uncheck "preserve order", it does the opposite of what is says, if checked is going to fuck the order of the pictures

unfortunately the only way to get a backup of text tweets is if they share it (twitter has an option that lets you download your tweets in a zip file) but that's not gonna happen, the other way is with the wayback machine site

to get the videos there is youtube dll, is free and can download stuff from anywhere but is hard to use

subreddit

youtube-dl: Get the videos you want to keep • r/youtubedl
    youtube-dl is a command-line program to download videos from YouTube.com and many other sites. It requires the Python interpreter, so it is not...
    www.reddit.com

there is another simpler to use "youtube-dlg" but the guy hasn't updated in years, not recommended

to download youtube videos online there is Savefrom, doesn't works if you live in the US and only saves on 720p, you also need an ad block or is going to try to redirect you to a shady site

YouTube Downloader - Download Youtube videos for free!

not lying about the redirects, i wouldn't use it if i didn't have an ad block

uof8jxi.png

b7koa6s.png

also there are some people talking on making an archive project in google docs / photos, fans did one for BiS2 disbanding so there is a chance, hopefully they share it

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by stanBiSH ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!