Hybe is debuting a new group but there's no hype?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This group consists of the leftovers from I-land

Approved the thread.
  • there will be, just wait until all hybe stans learn about it

• Honestly this whole thing is such a bad idea, en- members worked their asses off in iland to get votes but now the same people who didn't make the cutto en- are debuting in the same label as them.

What a joke...

• The line up is bad, nothing special about their concept or the members. Can’t sing, rap and even their dancing is mediocre and I say this as someone who likes hybe groups.

• They are for the Japanese market not a Kpop gp

• Kpop fans don't usually oay attention to groups that are made for Japan or China, what did you expect? Most people don't hype groups like WayV or NiziU either.

Anyway, they have Taki and K. That's enough. They will get more attention after debut.

• As if Taki has so much talent

I was going to say "are you new to Kpop" but then I realized it's actually more like: are you new to the entertainment industry? Since when does someone need to be talented to be successful? You just need to be pretty and charming and decent at whatever else. Taki wasn't the most talented on En- and yet he made it to the final top 12 or whatever number it was for I-land part 2, beating many other boys who were probably more skilled than him.

• I was going to say "are you new to Kpop" but then I realized it's actually more like: are you new to the entertainment industry? Since when does someone need to be talented to be successful? You just need to be pretty and charming and decent at whatever else. Taki wasn't the most talented on En- and yet he made it to the final top 12 or whatever number it was for I-land part 2, beating many other boys who were probably more skilled than him.

He's still not popular or handsome enough to carry that group. Their only chance is getting good new members from auditions.

• He's still not popular or handsome enough to carry that group. Their only chance is getting good new members from auditions.

Did u even watch the show? Taki was constantly trending on Twitter during I-Land. And again, he made it all the way to I-Land part 2. K was also really popular. They don't need any more members than that. Since they are going to be promoting in Japan they will do good enough. Really though, I don't know why I even bother arguing. It seems like every time a group is going to debut people love to jump to the assumption that they are going to flop out the gate.

• You think they are going to do a background check this time? :eyes::eyes:

• Did u even watch the show? Taki was constantly trending on Twitter during I-Land. And again, he made it all the way to I-Land part 2. K was also really popular. They don't need any more members than that. Since they are going to be promoting in Japan they will do good enough. Really though, I don't know why I even bother arguing. It seems like every time a group is going to debut people love to jump to the assumption that they are going to flop out the gate.

Not visuals

• The line up is bad, nothing special about their concept or the members. Can’t sing, rap and even their dancing is mediocre and I say this as someone who likes hybe groups.

Dancing mediocre?lol K is the best dancer during i-land and knowing hybe they're gonna have good choreo too. Also it's not like hybe groups can sing in the first place and can rap aside from bts.

• I was going to say "are you new to Kpop" but then I realized it's actually more like: are you new to the entertainment industry? Since when does someone need to be talented to be successful? You just need to be pretty and charming and decent at whatever else. Taki wasn't the most talented on En- and yet he made it to the final top 12 or whatever number it was for I-land part 2, beating many other boys who were probably more skilled than him.

most idols are at least decent at something, even if it's visuals or being entertaining. Taki is lacking in everything and not even by a little bit.

• Not visuals

Visuals are a personal preference, but even then, as far as most people are concerned, they both have good visuals.

Taki was first liked for his adorable uwu boyish look

download.jpg

but now he has a complete glow up

ta-ki.jpg

Then there is K

Same cute boyish looks

140 K iland ideas | k i land, i-land k, i-land

And then the glow up

k.jpg

The other members aren't lacking either, and I say that as visual stan.

They are actually a lot better looking than most boy groups out right now.

• Did u even watch the show? Taki was constantly trending on Twitter during I-Land. And again, he made it all the way to I-Land part 2. K was also really popular. They don't need any more members than that. Since they are going to be promoting in Japan they will do good enough. Really though, I don't know why I even bother arguing. It seems like every time a group is going to debut people love to jump to the assumption that they are going to flop out the gate.

Yes, I watched it, otherwise I wouldn't be talking. He's not even half as popular as Enhypen members or K. Him making it to the 2nd part doesn't mean he's popular, the competition was weak (i-landers automatically passed to part 2).

• Dancing mediocre?lol K is the best dancer during i-land and knowing hybe they're gonna have good choreo too. Also it's not like hybe groups can sing in the first place and can rap aside from bts.

When I say their dancing is mediocre, I mean their group as a whole. That aside, 14 years old NI-KI outdances him. K is stiff, not even one of the best main dancers in hybe, let alone in kpop. No hybe group sings as bad as them, stop lying. Not every song needs a rap part but I only mentioned rapping because they can't do anything else

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!