NCT Tokyo and Hollywood Talk Again

• excited and nervous. just don't rip apart any more units and i'll be happy :pleading:

• More news!

NCT Hollywood this year!

NCT Tokyo soon!

NBG outside of NCT system!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm really excited about NCT Japan!!! Also, it means new unit for Shotaro and potentially Sungchan?

Not sure about NCT H thing since i'm not into shows :melon_think:

I am interested in hearing how NCT-J's music sounds.

As for Shotaro and Sungchan, I hope it's NOT a duo unit before the group debuts. It could be d0pe to have some "effective" Hip-Pop tracks with the specialties of these two..but their team/SME is no "YG-Enie" in this area.

I hope "Japan" and "Hollywood" get "BKAs". Hell, get the fans to "crowdform" one for both if they are trying to build special "ownership" engagement in the process.

• The tweets are gone

:pepe-life-support:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!