Queendom 2 final original songs debut very high on Spotify South Korea chart!

• so it's happening

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Also Kep1er debut is rather bad given spotify is used by young people. Guess the song didn't click

remember that's just in South Korea

I hope they won't only count Spotify SK chart... because it would be flippin rude GP999 2.0 move by MNet

• I can't find it... Alex_Murphy help a friend out? I know you had the official spotify playlist we're supposed to use to listen to the songs.

Now that I'm done playing around with Red Suns, I want to listen to the rest!

External Content open.spotify.com

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• I can't find it... Alex_Murphy help a friend out? I know you had the official spotify playlist we're supposed to use to listen to the songs.

Now that I'm done playing around with Red Suns, I want to listen to the rest!

OFFICIAL PLAYLIST

If you want your streams to count towards your favorite song's score, then only listen to that song through the playlist. One stream per song will be taken into account every day.

If you listen to the whole playlist, you'll give a vote to each song. If you don't care about that, it's not a big deal. If you do though and just want to check the other songs out without giving them a vote, you can use the album link below. That's how I understood it.

ALBUM

• Thank you friend! :pepelove1:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• remember that's just in South Korea

I hope they won't only count Spotify SK chart... because it would be flippin rude GP999 2.0 move by MNet

is already weird that they don't count koreans charts too and i don't get why...

• is already weird that they don't count koreans charts too and i don't get why...

nope...

it's not weird if it's kind of part of promotional deal between CJ ENM (Mnet owner) and Spotify

because they've clearly broadcasted Spotify logo and even broadcasted in ep 9 - Kep1er members 'playing' with Spotify app/teaching fans how to play songs

• nope...

it's not weird if it's kind of part of promotional deal between CJ ENM (Mnet owner) and Spotify

because they've clearly broadcasted Spotify logo and even broadcasted in ep 9 - Kep1er members 'playing' with Spotify app/teaching fans how to play songs

this is a competition, making deals with the criteria is weird, they could count both

• this is a competition, making deals with the criteria is weird, they could count both

it's not making deals with criteria

Melon is owned by Kakao

Kakao is CJ's direct competitor

other charts don't really matter that much in Korea, Knetz only care about Melon

this also could be treated as Spotify commercial to 'steal' those users from Melon

• it's not making deals with criteria

Melon is owned by Kakao

Kakao is CJ's direct competitor

other charts don't really matter that much in Korea, Knetz only care about Melon

this also could be treated as Spotify commercial to 'steal' those users from Melon

it doesn't matter who own what, in the first season they used melon as part of criteria so being owned by Kakao doesn't matter

• it doesn't matter who own what, in the first season they used melon as part of criteria so being owned by Kakao doesn't matter

it was years back before era of acquisitions

and another story is that now they have groups like LOONA and Kep1er which are popular overseas

and to remind you... Kep1er is also CJ's group after all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!