who Ditched Twenty-Five Twenty-One As Well ?

• Let me start with, Twenty Five Twenty One is a great drama. It has top-notch directing, cinematography and acting! It's a really good drama.

However, I stopped watching at episode 11 and I don't feel the need to resume the series. I already know what happens at the end, but this usually does not affect my enjoyment for a serie or movie. But with this series, it's I like I could not care less about the characters or story.

Here are my opinions:

1) I don't ship the two leads and I don't know why... Taeri and Joo yuk have great chemistry but somewhere during the story I just stopped caring about their union. Their individual stories are great tho.

2) The fencing was the best part for me. The rivalry between Hee-do and Yu-rim was incredible, gosh did I love that story line! Sadly, the series does not put its focus on the fencing and to be fair it was never about the fencing. It was incredible to see two woman at the top of their game rivaling each other, and it was so well done! You could feel the passion, see the athleticism, and be moved by the emotions (good and bad) that they had!

3) I don't like Baek Yi Jin. He's too perfect. Everything that he picks up, he's perfect at it. I have a very hard time relating to him. The main character Hee-do and we spent much more time seeing her work for her skill and successes then him. This then also means that he comes across as someone that's just perfect. He does makes mistakes, but even for these mistakes I stood behind his decisions and could see the reason behind them. Sometimes I just want to scream: Do something stupid ! Do something that you'll regret! Be a normal 21 year old. To be fair tho, he went through a lot of sh*t and he probably has little room to make mistakes. Even then, he could be angry about his position in life, feel frustrated, I guess I miss the negative emotions.

Hee-do and Yu-rim should have been the romantic couple

• those exact 3 reasons are what will happen next.

There is a reason why everybody loved it.

And it was episode 13.

• i stopped watching because of school. i promise im picking it up again. i just need time lmao ;(

• wasnt interested in that

watching 39 now

thats where my soul is

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!