GD + JENNIE <-- The 'Great SPATS-by' couple of K-pop ??? ; 2021.02.24

• www.allkpop.com/article/2021/02/blackpinks-jennie-and-g-dragon-are-dating

BLACKPINK's Jennie and G-Dragon are dating! ; 2021.02.24

I *like* this pairing (GD + JENNIE) , as just friends or more ... GD surely knows the K-pop business ... JENNIE likely needs some *space* from her other BLACKPINK members , and YGe Staff ... NOT that JENNIE is 'hating' anyone ... So , GD is *definitely* someone that JENNIE can likely interact well with him (both of them being in 'The Business') ... And YGe Agency is likely happy , as they have an IDEA of just *who* (GD) that JENNIE is spending 'spare time' with them.

Otherwise , JENNIE could 'end up' involved with some 'odd male' who is out for her MONEY ... Or looking to use JENNIE to 'worm his way' into the K-pop Business somehow ... I am reminded of the (USA) BRITNEY SPEARS and KEVIN FEDERLINE (the 'Backup Dancer') relationship ... Which , GD is *not* someone looking to use JENNIE to 'get somewhere' in K-pop Music ... I would look at HYUNA and DAWN as a comparison couple too ... In that HYUNA seems *happier* , having someone (DAWN) to be supportive with her.

AND ... (here it comes) ... GD can compose *THEIR SONG* ... AND even maybe eventually their 'Calling It Off' SONG = *WHY* should TAYLOR SWIFT have all the fun on that (the ex-romance song) ??? ... ;-) ... But here , me , I *like* this pair (GD + JENNIE) overall ... And GD fancies himself as a 'Fashion Icon' somewhat ... So , HIS choices for *JENNIE* Clothing Items might happen a bit too. JENNIE wearing the 'His and Her' NIKE athletic shoes that ONLY GD could conceive of them ... And GD likely has some 'left over' COFFEE from his JEJU ISLAND Coffee Shop 'fade away' event ... Maybe GD even has some spare AORI RAMEN NOODLES around (SEUNGRI = Great Gatsby 'Gangster' ???).

If they (GD & JENNIE) have a 'Lover's Quarrel' , then GD could be 'headlined' as ... (here it comes) ... GD = 'The Great SPATS-by' ... 8o ... But again , I like this *couple* notion = GD + JENNIE ... IF they 'part ways' eventually , I wish for the 'Always Friends' scenario. Which , them 'parting ways' in an acceptable manner , IF that happens , is also part of the calculation ... You do NOT want some *other* ex-BF of JENNIE say 'hanging out' at the next 'Clone' Night Club called say 'THE FLAMING SUN' ... And 'chattering' about JENNIE being 'NOT QUITE' his 'Dream Lady' somehow ... There are a LOT of advantages to a GD + JENNIE couple (my view).

As to the GD vs. JENNIE = 7 Years Age Difference ... I recall the 'Age Gap' was much the same when SUZY (Miss A) was dating LEE MIN HO (Actor).

Future 'GD + JENNIE' K-pop Headlines (Spoofing for Amusement) -->

(1) "GD insists (ala T.O.P) *NO LIPSTICK TUBE* comparisons from JENNIE !!!"

(2) "JENNIE Gifts GD with TOE NAIL CLIPPERS and (Dog) GAHO Photo"

(3) "JENNIE finds 'Hidden Meaning' in GD's Shoe SPATS ???"

(4) "GD and JENNIE Do Streaming 'Dance Cover' of THEIR SONG" -->

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTdTwcmxyo

GD = "JENNIE JENNIE , You're the Girl For Me !!!" ... :thumbup:

Edited 9 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

I actually 'ship' the 'GD + JENNIE' couple situation.

This *assumes* that they get along , which 'one year' and counting ???

m.edaily.co.kr/news/photo_detail.html?galleryno=32577

(Above URL = Bigger SIZE ; Below URL = Thumbs , Controls)

JENNIE (BlackPink) ; 40 Photos (Fashion , Slideshow) ; 2020.10.02 - 2019.11.14

photo.edaily.co.kr/photo/gallery/photogalleryview.asp?hot_cd=32577

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=263973#post263973

Click for TOP Message here about GD and JENNIE

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!