• so do it peacefully no need to act like attention seeker

lmao buddy who quoted me and began talking to me? who tried to deflect by speaking about irrelevant things such as a donation site when i'm talking about the condition of a specific dog here? wow there's no end to hypocrisy. if anyone's an attention seeker here it's you.

here's a newsflash for your pea brain and neanderthal personality: when someone is a public figure, it is normal to criticize them for what the things they do that is wrong. and i will continue to do it all i want.

you can call it attention seeking just as anyone who wants to support animal abuse would call it.

call it whatever you want. cruelty is cruelty. and i'll speak my damn mind about it. if you want peace buddy i suggest you don't start spreading fake facts and who even uses twitter as proof ("look here the dog is fine heres a twitter thread"..wow that itself speaks to the level of intelligence of the person i'm talking to. no wonder i always see you on allkpop. you probably have no career or education)

if you want peace, then think of the dog's peace.

you insert yourself into the conversation when I never quoted you and then you're all "do it peacefully"

if you want to call speaking about animal welfare attention seeking, i suggest you don't go anywhere near an ASPCA. they'd come at you with a pitchfork and i wouldn't stop them one bit lol.

and the GD icon next to your username...enough said.

airheaded supporters of GD and Seungri will never change.

• u can do whatever u want, but no need to announce it on kpop forum if you haven't seek attention simple

• u can do whatever u want, but no need to announce it on kpop forum if you haven't seek attention simple

that's right. i can do whatever i want and the entire reason this conversation started is because you told me to shut up. so here you are eating your own words and proving you are wrong.

first you tell someone to shut up for having an opinion. LOL your parents must be proud of you...NOT.

then you tell me "you can do whatever you want"...ok..thanks for confirming what i already know genius.

and attention seeking? is this not a forum related to GD? it's only attention seeking if i am bringing up GD in a forum about twice for instance, a place where it has nothing to do with him.

this is a forum about GD. please take your immaturity and lack of common sense elsewhere.

is GD not a kpop star? so explain to me, why what i am saying does not belong in a kpop forum?

or now i guess you are calling all forum users attention seekers too.

that makes you one too.

goodbye

• u are contributing zero to this forum simply leave

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!