The Queendom 2 Girlies Finally Got The Message Huh?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

All of them stepped their game up this week so far. Kep1er straight up spazzed. At one point, I thought Dayeon was possessed. The Boys was the perfect song. They killed it, and it looks like whoever their management is finally woke up. They had a SET this time, and what seems like a storyline. The comparison between this performance and their first 2 are astonishing. They may actually get a decent rating this time.

Viviz also upped their game. Their performance was actually entertaining, and Umji...I'm remembering why she was my original bias in GF. They even made me like Bop Bop more. It was a blop for me when I first heard it, but it's growing on me. I still wish they had someone with a deeper vocal though to offset the higher vocals of everyone. As much as the song is catchy, that still irks my ears.

As for WJSN, if they have been consistent with anything this whole show, is that Starship KNOWS how to do visuals. Starship is in their own lane in that. The beginning of their stage was magical. Literally. It was eye candy. I did start to get a little bored as the performance went on, but the ending was also nice when they had the air acrobatics. And, vocally, they were my favorite to listen to.

If I had to rank so far, Kep1er is definitely topping out of these 3. And Viviz and WJSN were about the same for me in terms of favorablity.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• All of the performances today were amazing and they gave it their all.

Kep1er has been getting better performance after performance ;(

I honestly think this wasn't half bad either tbh.

[풀버전] ♬ Pool Party (Rollin' right now) - 케플러 (Kep1er)
    [풀버전] ♬ Pool Party (Rollin' right now) - 케플러 (Kep1er)〈QUEENDOM2〉 FANS' CHOICE, Vote on here!▶ https://mnet.world〈퀸덤2〉 팬스 초이스, 투표하러 가기 ▶ https://mnet.worldSpo...
    www.youtube.com

• All of the performances today were amazing and they gave it their all.

Kep1er has been getting better performance after performance ;(

I honestly think this wasn't half bad either tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?…nH3s&ab_channel=MnetK-POP

Oh, this is the one where Dayeon fell right? I hadn't watched this one. Yeah, it wasn't bad. The song didn't have as much impact for me, but this was the beginning of them really starting to use the stage and set designs more effectively.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Overall this is shaping up to be the best round so far.

Kep1er finally brought it. For once it felt like a real Queendom stage. Their first two stages just looked cheap. The members gave it their all performing. And while it was still a little Dayeon and Chaehyun heavy I liked that all members had a chance to shine. I'm not sure I think the concept entirely fit the song but it was close enough for me to not mind. I'm actually hoping we'll see Kep1er do a similar concept for their next comeback. I've already rewatched it multiple times and can't wait for the fancams (Xiaoting!).

Viviz stage was so fun. I loved it! Their round 1 and 2 performances were both pretty with good staging and nice concepts but lacked... energy? This stage was definitely more vibrant and UMJI!! She and Sinb's ponytail killed the performance. Them leaning into the whole mean girl persona was so clever.

Is there such a thing as doing too much...? WJSN stage was great and I fully expect it to win but maybe they were trying to squeeze just a couple too many elements into the song. They could at the very least have skipped the chairs. That said it was an amazing stage with potential to reach legendary status. The intro had me in awe.

I don't know how to rank them yet. Like I've rewatched Kep1er's stage the most times but VIVIZ was so entertaining (got a huge soft spot for their performance) and WJSN performance was the definition of a SHOW.

• Oh, this is the one where Dayeon fell right? I hadn't watched this one. Yeah, it wasn't bad. The song didn't have as much impact for me, but this was the beginning of them really starting to use the stage and set designs more effectively.

Yep poor Dayeon fell and Yujin was slipping ;(

They definitely could have gone for something more impactful and that was enough rollin already lol but it was the stage where they started playing to their strengths more -the dance breaks were amazing imo- and like you said use the set designs more effectively.

It will remain a questionable decision to send a rookie group there but its been nice to watch them grow throughout the show.

• This! I was hoping she'd have more center parts, this concept and song fit her so much :pepe-sad:

• Am I the only one thinking Umji is really hard carrying Viviz? She's the only one really performing. Her live vocals are better than I thought, but I already knew her voice is pleasant. But she emotes well, connects to the song and dances well too. She's the one with expressions and stage presence.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!