The reason there are many SM stans

• this video singlehandedly resulted in the emergence of the species known us SM Stans

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-pray::pepe-pray::pepe-pray::pepe-pray:

SM had company concerts (also known us SMTown) in Paris back in 2011 and if i remember it correctly, they were the first ever kpop concerts in France and they were a huge success, so as a celebration they had a special episode of Come To Play (an old Yoo Jaesuk show) dedicated to SMTown and it was one of the best episodes of the show, it was really REALLY fun and iconic, it had representative members from Super Junior, SNSD, TVXQ, and fx (SHINee had an overseas schedule at the time so they weren't there) and there were lots of cute and endearing interactions. i feel like we're robbed of this kind of cross-groups interactions in kpop nowadays

ps: i am joking about the sm stans parts lol, they have definitely existed longer than this show, i just wanted to share the video :pepe-wink:

• It's a good video.

• It's a good video.

you can easily see the chemistry between members from different group. But then again, many people in this video have literally known each other for years before debuting and many of them have tons of stories (like SJ and TVXQ literally living together in the same flat for years, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk training together and exchanging dance tips, Sulli being practically raised in SM etc)

• and this is why when someone sais the "paved the way" frace from group that belong to the 3 gen, i just come with the "you know nothing Jon Snow"

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!