So this is my second thread here. It looks like JTBC have started with their lawsuits because the apologies have started rolling in.

• The only one i want to see apologize is that Gatamchun fellow or whatever they call themselves. She is the one who spread the hate and the same one kpop stans were using as reference for anything SD, even though sometimes she lied in her tweets.

And she really amassed a number of followers due to it.

This fellow has over 2mil subscribers on YT, and started attacking the show even when they had not watched it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The only one i want to see apologize is that Gatamchun fellow or whatever they call themselves. She is the one who spread the hate and the same one kpop stans were using as reference for anything SD, even though sometimes she lied in her tweets.

And she really amassed a number of followers due to it.

This fellow has over 2mil subscribers on YT, and started attacking the show even when they had not watched it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Whoa. IMO people who do this are despicable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!