RE : Do you think some people who say they want the anons to exist, always say it for a positive reason?

• Well u aren't wrong. Negative opinions are shared even on main and you won't escape them.

I do feel that sometimes for some people it's easier to have opinions without being jumped on because of the fandom they are part of. But yes alot of people do misuse it and have different personality. A personality they created on main that they can't escape and actually give honest opinions from.

The anons will never be positive. But it's something that'll exist because it brings in people.

OP

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• For people who ever expect this place to be positive, you are having yourselves on. It never has and never will. It is a forum after all, what do people expect? At the end of the day, if it bothers some that much, just don't come here rather than constantly bitching about it. I myself wish anons didn't exist.

• Then, they go on Anons and call out this specific guilds and users. None of this gets approved, though, by the way. Some of them appear to be jaded users from the old AKP.

Not angry users from pre revamp era. Lol.

I am guessing the ones calling out can fall into this category. I doubt absolute nugus who never interacted will have that much hard feelings to call out users.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!