Posts by Uni909

Did you watch this one?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can't remember, but I need to watch it now! Thanks! :borahae:

Opps, how did I miss that...

Yeah, I love the horror prank stuff. I used to watch a lot of them on Japanese shows (can't remember which shows) but they were always entertaining. I think in kpop, they tone it down for the idols sake but the Japanese ones are pretty cruel sometimes lol

I agree, the japanese horror variety are extreme compared to korean ones. Btw, I forgot to post Fromis_9 horror game. Those were good too!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've seen both the DC episodes and I posted the best episode with Jiu and Gahyeon since they were easily scared! :teeheek:

Lovelyz Kei's reaction is the cutest...

External Content youtu.be

Yeah I remember the Ring prank on them. Poor Mijoo though. She was terrified! ;(

heres this iconic ep of cravity park doing just that

B_ng6Ki-miWcF9cRT2QPJsLXMF7J2lmQAcb_2bPdEl9IVQmDzbZAY4QPYTljlOmt-_Qou7_UGPk9BfuJV_f39cQ3_4M_-mmZw2xf3rwHK7wGbBddPnlnzSPxzGEz5G5N3OlIlP2NCGUdgYI9z0QbkKsKkDiCiDwNpQsp1g00UEbW7UHbA4jwzehX8k_RFQ

and this too

Thanks for the recommandation! Not so into bg to be honest, but I might take a look into this :-)

Half of me feel sorry the idols are crying and being scared, but at the same time it's entertaining and admirable seeing them facing their fears. Here are some of my favourites:

I remember all the way since late 2nd gen award shows, usually the only foreign idols were japanese, chinese and thais. Now today in 4th gen, we see two vietnamese Kpop idols in Mama 2022. Never thought I would see something like this! :borahae:

What annoys me with certain companies is they don't allow barely any interaction with their own groups. I can understand boy and girls together can create a lot of problems from the fandoms. But not with girl groups. In this year Mama, NMIXX, NiziU and ITZY are all present, but still they can't even talk to each other. JYP going around in press junkets talking about how he's going revolutionize his company to be the standard in terms of treating idols and they are a family. I don't see anything of a ''family'' vibe in JYP Entertainment. Why haven't they done anything like Hybe and Starship did with their game caterers? Look, even the infamous Starship can gather all of their idols and actors together for fun. Starship promoting the family vibe within their company better than Jyp....

External Content twitter.com

Despite not getting any music show win yet, I'm overjoyed with happy tears that they got a prize bigger than those! :borahae:<3:red-heart:

Getting this early 90's feel! :borahae: