Posts by ohgeegee

But how are you so sure SM would never give up on it? LSM is out and we all know he was the producer and the "brains" behind aespa. I do think aespa should stick with their sound to differentiate them with the new gg.

that looks like a twice anti account are those real stats?

Maybe? But looks like an aespa anti too, not even an "ot3" MY when they say things like this:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you see their likes, you'll find out who they actual stan lol

from what I saw majority of MYs were preferring Hybe bc they were suppose to come in and disband all the legacy groups and hand their albums to Aespa

My personal opinion is that there will be an adjustment period either way and adjustment periods means more delays.

It's true, I also saw those. Calling SNSD and Boa hags :skull:

Feel like public opinion is being swayed to Lee Sung Soo.

The Korean government often gets influenced by public opinion.

Probably a good thing for the SM CEO, Kakao and the employees of SM that appear to overwhelmingly side with them.

What happened to not caring about sites like pannkpop & small korean community message boards? Hmmmm