Posts by Nutcraker

It’s crazy when you think about it. All these groups achieving huge fanbases and doing bigger numbers than BTS did on bb 200 in 2018. And yet they can’t notch a song in top 10 on hot 100????

The radio excuse is overblown. Armys were able to score a top 10 despite no remixes, D2c sales and no radioplays.

But this begs the question. If fans are spending $20 to buy 100k to 200k albums, why can’t they buy $0.69 digitals which are far less cheaper and just need 50k sales to score a high entry on hot 100???????

They just want to buy to chart but do not want to really listen to their songs that's why we see 5M or 6M sales but 5 streams.

No, it's not. They just hate that it's BTS not quietly disappearing because somehow them releasing music doesn't allow other K-pop acts to shine.

So, I can proudly say, BTS paves the way again as this will be the beginning of other male idol groups to start dropping promos and releasing music while on military service. WHATEVER BTS DOES . . . . WHATEVER BTS ATTEMPTS . . . the rest follows. They truly are the standard. It's been proven time and time and time again.

I've only been an Army since 2020. Can someone tell me if this so many contents and releasing of single and/or any music and brand promotions have ever been done before by any idol groups while on military service?

Is this a regular thing or a new age of "hiatus"? Is this a normal regular Tuesday for Kpop or is this something new that BTS paved and will have other idol groups follow through?

Adele Reaction Adele Confused GIF - Adele Reaction Adele Confused  Jiminjimin - Discover & Share GIFs | Reaction pictures, Adele, Reactions

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now I see Kombucha at Wegmans and Whole Foods, the premium grocery stores. :pepe-life-support:

That's free advertising with JK being a good Korean citizen helping small businesses.

His consumer power is out of this world! :borahae::borahae:

People are good with researching the group that piqued their curiosity. That's exactly how millions and millions of people fell into the deep BTS rabbit hole. It all started with them discovering a BTS MV or two and liked the music and the choreography. This gets followed up with trying to know their names. The rest is hours and hours and hours of binging BTS contents. A Kpop group needs to impress the listener and arouse their curiosity in order for the target to do research about them. Why do a research on something that someone is not interested about at all?

Although there are many multis, a great majority of Armys only listen to BTS because they covered so many genre. I, for one, have tried to listen to other groups but unfortunatley, none have caught my attention enough to do a second listen. Some music are ok and catchy but some are totally out of my taste. At the end of the day, it comes down to personal choice. It's the same with stans of NCT or SKZ or SVT. They like their group's sound and dislike BTS sound. For them, there is no re-listening value to it. That's very fair. That's a personal choice.

As it appears, everything is still about BTS even though they are all enlisted. If even popular groups from a big agency still have to struggle being recognized without media attaching the groups' name to BTS for mediaplay, the K-band OP was referring to has no chance, at this point.

So sorry for what it's going to be when BTS completes the MS duty. The spotlight will again be totally on them.

Horrible treatment by clowns 🤡🤡🤡 shouldn't be reciprocated. Yoongi nor scoups are laughing their injuries their pain their struggles those are real things and shouldn't be played with. Each fan guilty of this should stand before both idols to be slapped into next week for it and Banished from ever even being called a army or whatever fandoms they come from. Fuck people like that.

This shit is beyond pathetic this is like some dumbasses sitting in a hospital lobby trying to say the peron with cancer and the other with heart failure should be fighting over which illness sucks more 🤡 like what who does that? Nobody

Horrible treatment and trash talking shouldn't have been started and should not have been reciprocated. Absolutely! I completely and wholeheartedly agree.

Carats deameaning and trashing Yoongi for enlisting in the social service for a desk job and Armys discrediting SCoups injury resulting in his exemption should never have happened. Do you know who does that? Those fucking keyboard warriors. No one will do that in person. No one will have the guts.

When most of them, Korean born citizens, are enlisted, that will be the end of the bickering. Wouldn't that be nice for a change? Who's talking about SKZ?

The outrage was a result of the previous horrible treatment Yoongi got from the fandom. Yoongi himself enlisted and shit was still spoken about him. Imagine him getting an exemption. Heads would have rolled. The same people saying don't invalidate SCoups pain will never have said that about Yoongi. Let's be real now.

Was this reaction wrong? Abso-fucking-lutely. There is no excuse at all for the way both fandoms handled it. It is uncalled for. But at the same time, after all was said and done about Yoongi and BTS and after years of belittling them, will this come as a surprise? Not at all. We all know that.

Of course, this was caused only by the loud and toxic stans. Carats clowns (and other fandoms) speaking shit about BTS prior to enlistment and the ARMY clowns giving back Carats the same energy they once gave. Thank goodness, the great majority of the fanbases are more forgiving.

Well, BTS have now all enlisted. Seventeen will very soon enlist the other 12 members. That's the end of that.