Posts by stanBiSH

ooh i love harry potter!! wonder who they will find as a new cast...

honestly the OG cast was perfect, i can't imagine how they would even try to match it

couldn't they just create a story 30-40 years after

or a story about James and Lily?

they were planning to continue with the "expanded" universe but Fantastic Beasts didn't made the numbers they expected so WB pulled the plug

actually while we just got the confirmation the rumors of the series have been around since 2022, supposedly is going to be a remake

I liked watching it when I was a kid.

honestly i don't recall if it was Kai or the normal version that i watched but it was around the late 2000s (2009 or so) yeah i like it, later i watched GT, the first part and then Super

ive only seen like the first 5 mins lol

maybe one of these days ill actually sit down n watch it tho :thinkerpepe:

Dragon Ball Z is nice the only issue i can think is that so many other big series where inspired by it so it may don't feel "special" in comparison, in my case after watching Dragon Ball Z i started watching One Piece and Naruto so that wasn't an issue

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Harry Potter TV Series Targeted for 2026 Premiere on Max, J.K. Rowling Recently Met With Studio Execs to Discuss Show
    Harry Potter is set to return -- to the small screen -- in 2026 on Warner Bros. Discovery's Max.
    variety.com

Harry Potter TV Series Targeted for 2026 Premiere on Max, J.K. Rowling Recently Met With Studio Execs to Discuss Show

Screen-Shot-2023-09-28-at-9.08.03-AM.png

Harry Potter is set to return — to the small screen — in 2026.

The first installment of the Harry Potter TV series is targeted to hit the Max streaming service in 2026, Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav said on the company’s Q4 earnings call Friday. The series is expected to span seven seasons, adapting each book in J.K. Rowling’s best-selling fantasy book series.

“We’ve not been shy about our excitement around Harry Potter,” Zaslav told analysts, noting that the last film in the series from Warner Bros. Pictures was made more than a dozen years ago.

Zaslav said he was in London a few weeks ago with HBO and Max content boss Casey Bloys and Channing Dungey, chairperson of Warner Bros. Television, to meet with author J.K. Rowling about the show.

“We spent some real time with J.K. and her team,” Zaslav said on the call. “Both sides are just thrilled to be reigniting this franchise. Our conversations were great, and we couldn’t be more excited about what’s ahead. We can’t wait to share a decade of new stories with fans around the world on Max.”

No casting for the Harry Potter TV series has been announced to date, but WBTV has said it will feature an all-new cast from the films. Daniel Radcliffe, who portrayed the Boy Who Lived in the eight Warner Bros. movies, has said he’s “definitely not seeking it out in any way” as far as appearing in the new show.

Rowling — who in the past few years has made controversial statements about gender viewed as anti-trans — last year responded to Harry Potter fans who say they plan to boycott Max’s TV adaptation over her involvement. “Activists in my mentions are trying to organize yet another boycott of my work, this time of the ‘Harry Potter’ TV show. As forewarned is forearmed, I’ve taken the precaution of laying in a large stock of champagne,” Rowling wrote in a post on X (formerly Twitter).

some recent updates while i post the other stuff of the OP

they just got a new logo, why i posted the previous then? well i started making the OP like one or two weeks ago and they just announced the new one

GGnbH0zbwAAEjZ3?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they also just held the final for their tour "Dream Up TOUR"

honestly i don't know much (if anything) about their time as Girls Rock Band Kakumei, after adding the info on TRiDENT i'm going to look into the other stuff

i searched around and for whatever reason while there are a lot of post or threads about their MVs there is not much about their discography itself, like B-sides and other things so i plan to add the relevant stuff about it

btw they have a mascot called Toraberus (he is called like that in merch) i wonder, isn't "tri" in Japanese read as tora (for example trident i think is read as "toraidento") so the name could actually be "Triberus" as in TRiDENT + cerberus but also could be Tora(tiger)berus", anyway that probably doesn't matter much

eTwu0if.jpeg

seems they used to had a mascot when they were Girls Rock Band Kakumei he was an anthropomorphic hedgehog with bad temper (ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL!!) called Rebo kun, here a depiction of him handing the baton (that is what the text in the tweet above says) to Toraberus

also i forgot but this is their logo, is already in the post above as placeholder while i find something to put there

Jd6wt0d.jpeg

here the tweet of the group's announcement back in 2020

and here their debut song

External Content www.youtube.com

in the title "girl's band revolution" is a reference to their predecessor group "girl's rock band kakumei" Kakumei means revolution, off topic but one of my favorite songs from the girl band SILENT SIREN is their song "Kakumei"

i know about TRiDENT for a while already but not since the very start, probably around 2021 or so was the first time i heard about them? i plan to expand with their discography, music videos, interesting facts and more stuff about the band, the members also have other side projects aside from the band particularly ASAKA so i plan to post about them too

they just announced a new mini album「spice "X"」goes on sale on May 22

GGH23NhaoAAdpen?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

6Qnhnky.jpeg

TRiDENT is a 3 member girl band formed in 2020, the band is composed of ASAKA (guitar, vocals), SERINA (bass, chorus) and NAGISA (drums)

"ASAKA" and "SERINA" attended the same high school and were both part of the light music club, in 2013 they along members of the club "Lora" and "JUNNA" founded the band "Girls Rock Band Kakumei" in 2015 Lora left the group and in March of 2020 JUNNA announced her graduation, Girls Rock Band Kakumei stopped activities in early 2020 and in May of the same year a successor group "TRiDENT" was announced along the addition of new member and drummer "NAGISA"

Members

ASAKA
    Guitar / Vocals
    Born: September 10
    Height: 157 cm
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/askppp69
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/askpchan69/

UznhOpE.jpeg

SERINA
    Bass / Chorus
    Born: January 17
    Height: 156 cm
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/SERINA_bassist
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/serina_bassist/

PjslS3a.jpeg

NAGISA
    Drums
    Born: August 18
    Height: 153 cm
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ngk725
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngk725/

A1JUMBM.jpeg

SNS

Official Site: https://trident-japan.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TRiDENT_japan
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trident_jp/
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@TRiDENTjapan

Spotify:

External Content open.spotify.com

recent releases

oh, hi!

hey!

also as side comment to the thread, BiS had a line up shake up last year and only 1 of the current members is from the OG line up, "Sakura" feels like one of their best recent songs so is nice to see the group still has it despite their shaky 2023

is the ED theme of the anime "Dungeon Meshi"!

in commemoration of the release of LUMINOUS next month SCANDAL are going to be holding a series of live streams in their Youtube channel during the following weeks called "Night SCAN(DAL) ~ LUMINOUS /「夜スキャ ~『LUMINOUS』"

the first one was on the 20th at 21:00 Tokyo Time, all members appeared and among other things plan discussed things related to the production and making of the album

the 2nd stream is going to be on March 5 and the final stream on March 19 before the release of LUMINOUS

夜スキャ ~『LUMINOUS』リリース直前生配信~#1

new album "NEVER MiND" goes on sale next week!

GFJ-lVfaoAA6ho8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

...what?

also their new album "TORCH" just went on sale!

or "とた"!

GGN2-vLawAAd9q9?format=jpg&name=large

GGN7bGyb0AAihXQ?format=jpg&name=large

GGOBAQUbAAABKj-?format=jpg&name=large

GGH23NhaoAAdpen?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

they also announced their mini album「spice "X"」goes on sale on May 22!

they just released their 2nd mini album "Dream Up" in November 2023 so that was fast, in expectation of spice "X" here some singles from Dream Up