Posts by waitingdb5k

Tbh, I wasn't ready to stan a new group. I'm more a casual kpop fan.

But they just got me...

I watched YGTB because I was bored while covid and fall in love with Jeongwoo vocal. Being only 16 and having a such soulful vocal. I was really surprise. Then, I watched Tmap and it was over. Boys are all so funny, have their own character and none of them overlap. They make sure everyone can shine and are all really talented. The vocal lines is lit, rap line couldn't be more perfect (none of them overlap) and they can all dance great. They are only 5 months but their stage presence is already great and improve. They have different songs and already show how versatile they are too. I must admit I would like see them release their own songs because I prefer their own style to what YG choose for them but I know most of their songs was create in 2019 and it's not as YG could just throw songs they already paid for. I'll pray so YG let boys release their own things soon. I already have some hope since Asahi already could release "orange".

To resume, they are all really all-rounder, have great talent, the best vocal lines of the new generation and great personality. None of them overlap despite being 12. If you don't stan them it's either because you don't know them (didn't give them a chance because of YG scandals or anything) or because they are from YG or/and have a bad perception of big groups (I know people who don't want give chance to group with more than 7 members after all. I can understand since I'm same + I hate YG lmao... why am I stanning Treasure despite it? rip)

Love seeing this tbh :siptear:

They lost so many fans after their silence radio and not debuting for almost 2 years after their survival so the fact they could gather so many fans despite it show a lot about their talent. Most of fans I know noticed them for Tmap + predebut covers since they were really talented. Not sure why some people think they are only popular because of YGTB imo. I mean they debuted 2 years after the end of this show and lost all the hype/fans of this show or almost. Not every kpop fans are ready to wait 2 years lmao.

I'm ready to see Treasure as a top group. They have all to success too. Great vocal line, great rap line, already a great stage presence, great dancers, their visual is lit and everyone can find their fav since it's diverse, they can compose their own things (please YG, let them release it!!) and they are really stannable. Tmap is a really trap, impossible to not become a OT12 after watching it.

Their songs aren't bad too and are already diverse. I feel like people who don't stan them are anti YG (because of their scandals) and people who didn't give them a chance yet.

Still really want Asahi, Yedam, Junkyu, etc composition. I can't only survive with Orange.

And tbh, their composition style seem really R&B + Pop and this style is becoming really rare these days so it would help them to stand out more. Yedam love put some autotune in his songs too so people who love autotune could love his songs.

They are always so kind with their fans even if they never really meet them irl. I can't :waterr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did Jaehyuk answered any?

giphy.gif

Yes. He even posted a message asking to teumes what we would like see on Tmap.

He answered to a fan asking him to not change his phone case because she said she bought the same one saying: Okay, I'll not change it.

More here:

I'm 8 hours late since I was working and missed all but here I am...

Treasure decided to have a party on twitter and talk + answer to fans.

Some messages were just so cuteee. So I wanted to share to teumes who missed it and maybe future fans?

Some traduction of me (sorry my korean isn't the best) + twitter:

Tell me which hair style I should try?

Answer:

I like your black hair but would you like try blue hair? I think it would looks good on you.

Answer: Oh, that's good..!

Question: Congratulations for your debut in Japan. Where would you like go in Japan and what would you like do?

Answer: Hi, it's Jihoon. When I'll go in Japan, I would like take picture and play in Kyoto. I would also go in Universal Studios (amusement park) with members.

Question: Dear Jeongwoo: What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

Dear Doyoung: Have you ever think to become model?

Dear Yoshi: Are you planning to become sexy in the future?

Answer:

Jeongwoo: I drink (water).

Doyoung: If I ever have the chance to, I'll do my best.

Yoshi: I'll work hard to become a sexy Yoshi.

Question: How wide are Doyoung's shoulder?

Answer: Not as wide as ocean but as wide as my heart.

Question:

Junghwan: How do you manage the fact your are a high school student and an idol in same time?

Hyunsuk: How can you be cool and sexy in same time?

Haru: Why don't you post selfies? Don't you know we are waiting for it everyday?

Answer:

Junghwan: I'm not in high school yet but I'll always be able to work hard with the love of teumes.

Hyunsuk: Cauze Imma 7chill :) hahahahaha

Haru: I'm sorry. I'll post one. I love you.

umm please add all other treasure fans in the dm so all of u can decide..

pls remember the picture should match the badge color, no stolen or selfie pictures

I already sent a set badges on the thread but you deleted it... Wonder if you still took these badges into consideration? Teumes of AKP on discord decided of them.

Oh yes~

I hope people will not put too much pression on Haruto though. Lately someone asked him if his composition could be in albums and he said how he was only human and couldn't do all :waterr:

Our boy is only 16 after all...

I guess most of Treasure members have a studio though since most of them compose when they have time.

Would love hear more composition of Yedam :lover1:

More I'm watching and more I think 8t's really between Jaehyuk + Haruto (black team) & Doyoung + Mashiho in Blue team.

Why?

Haruto: He didn't do anything and joined Jeongwoo after he was eliminated. Almost no screentime too. So probably because he'll get more next ep.

Mashiho: Same. Almost no screentime and his shoe size is 270 but he didn't say it. Suspecious. Junghwan saw him with Jeongwoo just before he was eliminated too.

Doyoung: Shoe size is 270 too and scenes from Tmap preview when he was in same place as Jeongwoo was probably killed wasn't show too. Could it be he throwed the coins to be sure their team not get them when they stole them to Yoshi too.

Jaehyuk: Worked hard but went to Asahi show off? You must be dumb or a spy to do this. It was sure people would steal him. And he went to corner to be sure to be unable to defend himself?

270 shoe size is from the Xman of Blue Team so bot count for Black team. Jihoon is working to hard and was to busy so out. Yedam shoe size is wrong. For blue team Yoshi is the only one really serious xD

Junkyu is... just Junkyu? If he is the Xman but did nothing to try eliminate Jihoon all this time... So useless :D

Btw. Love how Jeongwoo is like "You lost your best player", "When people think tp Tmap, thry think to me", "Seem like Tmap is over" :D

Someone save him. He is always the first aimed for games. Probably because he is really good to games (lmao even Jihoon was scared of him when he was eliminateed) + a such guy teasing everyone not caring the fact he is the 2nd youngest :clown:

To put into context, at their peak, if you were asking to any Kpop fan or teenager in Korea who they were fan among, 9/10 would say TVXQ (and only them).

If ever, they debuted when soloist were popular and idols was about to "die" after H.O.T disbanded and revived idols industry by themselves. They also opened a big door for kpop in world at a time when Jpop/anime were really popular (more than Kpop). I know a lot people who discovered Kpop because of them and their achievements in Japan (and thought they were japanese at first). They even rivalized with Arashi (biggest bg in Japan ever) and Johhny's tried to blocked them in Japan. Probably hard to imagine for kpop fans of now but I could arguably say they were more popular than BTS at their peak. The fact people still talk of them now, they are still really popular as solo and they are still recognized in Korea say a lot.

tumblr_inline_ne81rmrPiE1srwxub.gif