Posts by sorecer

I said the girl should just say it all because exactly the reason u said... She has nothing to lose so don't why just drop the bomb if there's one directly instead of hiding it in a book where she mix reality with fiction?

Exactly they are the most organic group actually because people actually listen to their music more than watch their MVs

I'll just say I used to be a huge OT9 Stan even when Jessica left I bought her albums (2 of them) but after the second book was released I couldn't do it anymore because she once again opened the wound that most of SONES were recovered and trolls and people who have no idea about the group at all started discussing the same stuff again.

Like girl let it go you are rich, you are famous if you want the truth just say it completely you are not tied in SM or Korea anymore and were the most you make money is in China but don't write a fictional book where everyone takes the story as a fact and makes a mess again.

Now probably in the third book if there's one she's going to open the wound once again over n over again...

Is not Taeyeon, is not Baekhyun ... Is Yoona if you don't agree you are delusional.

Yoona is not only making money in Korea she's also making in most of Asia and she's huge in China too. Her dramas and movies are not only being shown in Korea but other Asian countries too and let's not forget she's also on Netflix.

Yoonas new drama with Junho it was also confirmed that it will be on Netflix.

Yoona has Estee lauder which is a really huge brand + Miu Miu with Wonyoung just to name a few

Yoona is for sure the most profitable idol of SM

How's that possible?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

Give the public catchy good music and you will have results without even trying hard :pepe-hype:

Ditto #93

OMG #99

Imagen

not coming for the youtube views when literally they have 0 ads and most of the kpop mvs actual views are like 60 70 80 % of ads :pepe-cut:

newjeans views are 100% organic

newjeans is probably the act with the most organic views and streams . the numbers dont lie

are you coming for newjeans mv views but how about their music on youtube music?

people who actually listen to newjeans are literally 100% into their music

Imagen

spotify

people are coming for their playlist but before any playlist they were still getting huge numbers now HYBE is just doing what a normal company would do

now look at this list ( not updated they are at 14.9M now) they are only behind BP, The ronettes, little mix and 5H

that's crazy huge. they will probably pass destiny's child by tomorrow

Imagen

people are just really INTO their music now they just need to solidify their fandom :finger-heart:

weren't you a dive? lol or a my? I lost count

I love IVE music I were a Wizone Yujin my bias and aespa has a soft spot in my heart for being from SM overall but I think I can just call myself a SONE and a BLINK if we really talk about being a fan but I can really see myself being a NWJNS stan because their music is a 10/10 every single song by them probably the group I like the most since I joined kpop in terms of music :eyes:

I turned into something I never though I would!

I have to admit it... I always though I were going to be an SM Stan (GGs mostly) and now HYBE comes with a 10/10 music with both of their GGs (NJ & LSFM) and here I am obsessed with every single song because for me they are literally the best groups releasing music right now

I hope HYBE keeps going like this because NJ is actually the first kpop act I ever loved every single song of them (LSFM too but NJ more addictive and yes I'm counting BP and SNSD here too)

:pepe-comfy:

this new era of kpop it seems is going to be way more fun and interesting than the 3rd one ;judgingpepe: