Posts by sorecer

rumors mnet producer,i guess trainee showcase sm on mnet

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Take it with a grain of salt!

Except the showcase thing since is only a trainee showcase

One thing is for sure...

She has legs for days :eyes:

The last one is an SMTrainee and is being said she will debut in the SMNGG

I don't think baemon can have the appeal as newjeans for the global market but in the future they might

For sure they will be the YouTube queens though

First of all they are so young it can be a turn off to a lot of people

Do they speak English like the NJ girls who even in their normal conversations their talks are konglish ^^

YG Management team can't do another Blackpink or they will fail. Miserably like how sm is doing it with aespa

YG will have to make very easy listening songs to really compete with newjeans because literally that's their strongest point along with the choreos that are perfect and is not a robotic choreo but mor e like a group of friends dancing together :/

SOTY already

Congrats!

Nll9aFv.gif

BLACKPINK is the standard of GGs people like it or not and everyone knows they are the wall of spotify so the fact NJ climbed into it is actually a huge achievement.

sometimes people need to compare to really know how big an achievement is :pepe-wink:

you seem to be struggling here

Is so funny because honestly in the only newjeans lacks is in YouTube views but they are making it out with the YouTube audios.

People is here for NewJeans for their music way more than their music videos

Also the fact that a lot of their videos have different versions, long mvs, story line and everything really shows the girls are not here for the mv views but people streaming and buying their music

People being bitter about this records are just :facepalm:

Probably the 5th Gen of Kpop will also break the rcords of the 4th gen and the cycle will continue and there's nothing wrong or weird about it.

What your faves achieved in their time won't be erased because new groups are breaking those records :pepe-just-smile:

the pinks will have some serious competition now in the west :pep-pj-pink:

ngl this year of kpop will be one of the most interesting years ever :pepe-hype:

the fact they are doing this huge damage and not even 1 year old as a group is insane they will truly be a huge force ;judgingpepe:

totally deserved though Ditto and OMG both are 10/10 songs :froghype:

also the fact that the songs are so stable shows they wont leave the chart anytime soon :whatk:

Honestly aespa concept is really complex so comebacks frequently won't happen we are still waiting for the SMCU EP 3 it should've been released already but nothing

I think SM is taking their time with aespa because specially this comeback is their real make it or break it. SM is also releasing a new band and a new gg soon so they might also just give up I guess depends how well does aespa 1st full album.

Winter recently talked about the tittle track not being decided yet so I guess their comeback was delayed again (or she was trolling)

Honestly speaking I think they will sing unreleased songs in the concert make an encore concert later that will match with the release of their 1st full album and then start the promo but we'll see.

is hard

Lmao on the left maybe, but on the right??? I just dont see it. Anyways they make music that i can get into sometimes, tg there are more girls than guys because i like their beats just not their voices lol

:pepe-hehe:

Why so many fans hating on Chainsmokers? I vaguely remember them getting shaded by someone famous...was it Halsey? But i cant remember why.

Is because they admitted they made threesomes with some of their fans

Honestly igaf is just a collab and this will totally help LSFM to boost their popularity in the west

Kpop fans are something sometimes :pepe-popcorn:

I just laugh ;judgingpepe:

It seems the collab is really happening :/

Imagen

She already gave her statement right when it first happened. What are you talking about

South Korea has one of the loosest anti-defamation laws in the world, why would she risk lawsuits like that?

She didn't? She never made a full statement and the reason about what happened she just wrote a fictional book and mxied it with reality

Now I won't reply this thread anymore is pointless because people already chose their sides