Posts by minigee

I miss some of the old girl crush ones

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This defines it well

In 2012 I first listened to this SNSD song

Years after I heard this other song of theirs (when it was premiering back in 2014) and finally feel in love with kpop (and the group as well)

There are some gems there that could have made the artists big but they did not have the support the K-Pop industry has now sadly.

Exactly, and nowadays if the artists aren't that well off in Korea, they can try the Japanese market, Latin America (like KARD is doing) , China, and even other southeast Asian countries.

Sadly kpop wasn't much international around that period (maybe BoA and TVXQ in Japan, but you get what I'm saying).

Wow, from the list I only know (very little) about Gummy (because of that song with her dog, love recipe) and Jewelry, I'll def check out all the other songs!

It was only ever talked about because of CA accusations :cryingr:

External Content m.youtube.com

I luv this song too ❤

but go by a.kor

External Content youtu.be

This is lit, and I feel like I've already heard it somewhere

I adored the crap out of SM's Sugar and I am sad they did not promote them more. SM had a lot of GGs between SES and SNSD that could have been very successful if promoted right

Oh yes, the 1° gen always have some hidden gems, nice song

I will begin with this one from Girl's Day.

And I get why people didn't liked it, especially due to their visuals, but idk, this have a strong jpop vibe, and I find the concept of dolls in a factory cool too, I just loved it!

So, what is your guilty pleasure kpop song(s)?

"*insert idol name* is the first person born in Gwangju in February who is 181cm tall has shoe size 6 who achieved over 50 000 spotify streams in under 48 hours, from people in at least 20 countries which are not members of the NATO"

seriously this is the main page in allkpop fro the past year and also the forums...

like how do fans even think of those :pepe-clown-gear:

Exactly, nowadays people are complementing their idols more for their accomplishments, rather than their actual music.

And its a really dumb mentality, since we all should be together helping kpop grow, but some people get their ego massaged when they bring other peoples artists/groups down, while bragging about theirs.

Sadly most of this behavior comes from the new fans.

Of course

Omg I was literally looking for this rap (used to listen to it years ago), thx