Posts by delivery-boy-bin

i saw this thread months ago and finally decided to give it a read and saw that lmao.. yes, you are a kind person, I already knew that.

I LOVE KDRAMAS. We should really have a conversation about "what grps do you stan?, what are your hobbies?" you know?

oh my god dont backread everything here hilary. But anyway yeah now you know the kind of person i am~ Kind and giving~ :pepe-angel:

sure. give me akrons then i'll ask you all about that :pepe-angel:

Yeah i think harden does have asthma but must be a bit milder since he plays a lot of minutes. But then again he doesnt do a lot of jummping and flying around the court so he may know how to conserve himself for the whole game.

Well Kd did again meet with the nets FO and said he wanted to be traded. Do you want to guess where he's gonna get traded? I think he'll get traded to celtics for jaylen brown. Its the best offer for nets. You?

I mean if he decides to stay in nets after everything i'll be very shocked. The nets owner is openly going against KD on twitter.

Yes mate. I dont know any chinese/cantonese tho. My dad knows a bit. I do want to go back to HK once tho....

MVP ranking? Booker i think but that doesnt mean anything mate. Most awards except all-nba are narrative awards imho.

Ah so you're wearing glasses now huh! I also had a cousin who used to get headaches and dizziness when he first started wearing glasses. I guess it can be a bit difficult for some people when they are just starting it. Getting used to it.

Right well lately i think both good and bad days will just blow by in no time so all we can do is just wait it out and the bad days to be over soon. <3

Ah so you dont wear wig but want to try it out huh! My bad! But idk about wigs i mean i do want to try them but somebody else's hair on my head ... lol idk

Pet turtles? hmm yeah i think i'd like one too but i got no idea about them. I've also wanted an aquarium with all kinds of fishes but they're kinda high maintainence for me so its like that lol

oho you're one happy sone right now hehe but good for you guys. Like after some girls left the company i didnt think snsd would ever comeback like only as oh-gg subnit but they did comeback as 8!!

Ah i'm usually on my laptop. Not really much on my mobile. You?

Ah asthetics? hmmm do you have any asthetic do you have in mind?

Oh has squid game 2 been announced already? Yeah i agree the frontman the whole series was a very intriguing figure. I too hope they expand on his story more. Also i wonder if his brother is still alive or not. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

hmm Knives out has Daniel craig(James bond) as the mc plus i think the actor who played captain america too. idk who you're referring too tho lol.

The cursed school? No i didnt know about it. Is it good? I must say thai horror movies are really scary. I was getting scared sleeping for a few days after i watched shutter 1 and 2.

wow nearly 200k pure sales?? :whatk:

also do you know what was freeze pure sales like??

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

White? Pink? Hyuka cosplaying as Gojo Satoru last year looks fine tho. He insisted dyed it white, and won despite the stylist worried over his hair :angryr:

The stylist gave a long explanation to Soobin is great tho. I mean, I read that most company just force idols to certain color without dicussing first to the idol themselves.

yeah it was nice knowing that the boys are close with their staff

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

remember when they "spoiled" that there would be no choreo.......