Posts by hopemin

wow, you're very determined! at least you finally got him lol. what did you do with all the extra albums?

yeah, shinee's solo albums all look really pretty together. i love how they matched other. hopefully minho will continue the plagiarism tradition soon.

ugh when i first found out, i couldn't believe bigbang actually released a rusty album and yg just pretended it was an artistic decision... if i was a fan and bought it i would have wanted my money back :angryr:

Uh wtf? Yeah, this needs to be taken down like ASAP-

i reported it as impersonation. maybe if we post it on twitter people can mass report it and get it taken down. i know youtube has auto-generated "topic" channels for the members that have a lot of mistakes on them, but this is taking it way too far. this person is literally using tae's name and face and pretending to be his official artist channel for clout.

so since my odd album came in yesterday i was thinking about album packaging a lot. and i was thinking how the worst album cases have the best photocards. like 1 and 1 with the shitty jewel case has these beautiful elusive babes... but is it worth finding and paying however much for this ugly, bare minimum album for a chance at pulling a piece of paper? and then there's the other option of searching for someone selling that specific pc and paying like $20 for it. but i like to think i have more pride than that.

and since as far as i know we still dont have album details... what do you think atlantis will look like? since i think there's 2 versions. will it be a jewel case? a massive, magazine photobook like dont call me? a box type album? a jewel case photobook hybrid? a hardcover book looking album? tbh i want it to be a kind of box with the inclusions inside, since there's a lot of things that come with the album and i dont like when they're just loose in the photobook because it ends up bending the pages or falling out all the time. idk what sm typically does for repackages, but i hope it will be higher quality than dont call me and that the versions aren't too far off from each other. i got a random version, so it would suck if i got one with worse packaging.

anyways what do y'all think about my photocard theory, and about atlantis and album packaging?

whew so idk if any of y'all remember that post i shared a while back, but i have a lil update!

so last night me and my mom went to whole foods to pick up a cake and to hmart to get ingredients for the food we're cooking today.

i got home and there was a cd player on my wall and a new odd album sitting on my bed :lover1:

i got b ver i think and the poster looks soooo good on my door.

idk how my parents managed to get a copy with the poster but im super grateful.

guess which pc i pulled? :omgr:

and a few days ago, my mom rolled up at like 1 am and said she was gonna preorder atlantis for me. so that album is probably coming next week.

also today im having some friends + family over and we're gonna cook and listen to music. we're making japchae, tteokbokki, pad kee mao, and a thai place down the road is delivering spring rolls, summer rolls, and cucumber salad. it's gonna be rlly fun.

and it's only saturday and my actual birthday is on monday. my mom says that this is only one of the days, so apparently she has more stuff planned?

so it worked out in the end! i was worried a bit but me and my mom had a chat about it and it ended up going well. im super happy because yesterday shopping and unboxing my album and playing it was amazing but today's gonna be even more amazing.

i wanna say ateez

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i know the entire kpop industry was pretty much based off of black culture, but do you ever especially hear it in specific songs? do y'all ever listen to a song by a kpop artist and just feel like it was stolen? like they took some song from a black artist, changed a little bit, put korean lyrics to it, and it doesn't feel quite right? it's like when they have random gospel choirs in kpop songs about love or whatever. it never sounds exactly right, cause an imitation is never as good as the real thing. and like, in a way i feel a bit indignant but it's also kind of funny... do y'all notice this or is it just me?

Thanks bruv I appreciate it.

----errr how many guilds are there? i only see six.

those six have seperate forums. if you scroll down, there are some more. some are still under construction while others are already established guilds that just don't have seperate forums.

I've only bought from them once and it was a preorder right before the pandemic mess so I really can't say :cryingr: I don't think it was too expensive at least

shipping for atlantis is $9.61 in comparison to ktown4u's $33.90. although, i had a special link for ktown4u from some fan union that made the price of the album 40% off, the total price with shipping is still cheaper. and it doesn't say anything about any extra fees. this is way better! thank you. <3