Posts by fdblink

Worry Dolls

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Good Night Like Yesterday

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moonlight

I feel like before, companies really had to try because they wanted to make it internationally.

Now that kpop has grown to what it is, companies are mass cranking out groups.

In other words, previously the supply is there but no demand, quality had to be higher to capture their fair share. Now that demand is there, companies simply have to just provide the supply.

Some choreo is not physically possible. Its just physics. If a choreo have you bouncing around stage, the vocal will be off when you land on the ground, the vibration will throw things off. You can test by just going ahhhhhh and jumping up and down.

That's why for performances, you have the performance oriented tracks and the vocal oriented tracks with minimal to no choreo. And nothings wrong with that split. One for the eyes and one for the ears.

External Content youtu.be

I still have Twices album on repeat but outside my faves. I've been liking some darker stuff for contrast.

I found this gem and been listening to it alot

Miyeon's described ideal type:

External Content twitter.com

The first thing I thought when reading all that and taller was... herself but taller that's Sana lol they have alot of similarities

-Sana's laugh is the cutest. The random burst of laughter between every topic....:flower-cutie:

-I've never heard Sana talk this long before, it's so lovely hearing her voices, it has such soothing properties... :cutes:

-They need Sana on product ads more. The whole segment about the tea, I didn't even realize it was probably an ad for the product, she has this natural way of communicating about a product like its a casual conversation :siptear:

- Sanas mirror routine and wave is too pookie :lover1:

-The way Sana shares her shower routine to the world :angryr:

-The way Miyeon described her ideal type...she just described Sana... :sweatr:

-She's such a comedian, the vitamin part and the hand cream part:cryingr:

-The way she calls out Miyeon for never using her camera :laughs:

-Who is storing their potato chips in the freezer? :sweatr1:

- Everybody their own swallow your puke moments.. :flop:

Sana is truly a one of a kind personality, this episode should open the gateway to many future MC gigs, we love seeing her :lover1:

while I can't watch it yet, I can watch clips...

JYP marketing fail...

People are thinking Look At Me is the title track..

External Content twitter.com