Posts by DMV2DMZ

Jun-NNNAAAAY, how you doing these days?

I wanted to share that I appreciate the R&B influences that show up in your work..the seasoning, man!! "Mmmh-Mmmh" good!

I have a very random question for you. Are there any songs (American/Canadian/UK/South Korean) that you wish your wrote? Which song(s) and why?

Actually the list for Germany is quit funny since people wrote down over 6K still performing acts and retired acts because as you may know we have one of the largest music buisnesses in the world and people love to keep track of things lol, so I present to you some more random artist-names Made in Germany:

• Beer Bitches
    • Bellybutton & The Knockwells
    • Birdy Num Nums
    • Bloody Dead and Sexy
    • Yeti Girls

giphy.gif

(Last K-Pop Song Listened To)

Bom Park (2NE1) - Remembered

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Good on them!

External Content m.youtube.com

OMO! Is the hook choreo a TikTok challenge already??? If not, their team needs to put that on the schedule for March too!

(Last K-Pop Song Listened To)

Hwayobi (Park) - More Than Love

Hwayobi (Park) - Men Sometimes (가끔은.. 남자도..)

External Content youtu.be

The Bossa Nova, Jazz, and R&B mix is so smooth and pleasant!

(Last K-Pop Song Listened To)

Hwayobi (Park) - 2 Cream No Sugar

(Last K-Pop Song Listened To)

Hwayobi (Park)w/Outsider - Baby Gone Baby Gone

I like the cadence! Very memorable!

Hwayobi (Park)w/Beenzino - Ssso What

The groove is so easy and classic!

Actually a lot countries do have bad artist-names tho

Some examples from Wikipedia:

• China (Switzerland)
    • Japan (Britain)
    • Milk Teeth (Britain)
    • THE ORAL CIGARETTES (Japan)
    • The car is on fire (Poland)

The first two..amusing! The third and forth could have been worse (i.e. 'Milk Teets' and 'Butt, Cigarettes')!

I don't know why, but something about the ring of 'The Car[s] is on fire' hits though!!!

My viewpoint is this. There won't be a real "payoff" to me if this absence, intentional or not, fails to produce A/Vs exceptionally better than what SME has dropped for the group so far. The group has the potential to be very influential, but if SME keeps cutting corners in areas when it comes to the music, vocal training, and live performance competencies, this group won't become all that it could be.

Hwayobi (Park) - Bye Bye Bye

Beautiful synchronicity. Thought about this artist and album a couple times weeks back, but didn't remember any of the song names. I was looking through archives for something else and stumbled on it!!

This was one of the first K-R'N'B soloist albums I was introduced to with 6 back-to-back tracks that I felt could be respected and blasted in my area! I'll share them with you all as I go through the tracks!

From an insular "BIG-3" perspective, I still don't think it's a #1 or 2 priority for JYPE to have a competentmajority of id0l singers..especially when it comes to their lady groups.

JYPE has a lot of crooners within their guy groups. The only 2 groups I felt had singing as a top 2 priority were 2AM and Day6. nMIXX is basically one of the few JYP girl groups who "trend" towards the same..the only difference is nMIXX's team isn't as skilled in consistently curating catalog material for the group compared to

Day6.

I think competent singing is something YGE has stayed mindful of. Their Hip-Hop/Rap competence is so much more advanced than most id0l agencies that it stands out more.

From a "non BIG-3" I think the smart agencies know that a group with a strong singing competency can stand out if they consistently have the right songs, marketing and promotion.