Posts by Anpanromane

I don't know about TXT, they're funny on their own shows but they had no presence in their Running Man's ep, they were good on Weekly Idol though.

Don't know about G-IDLE either, I tried to watch one Weekly Idol ep of theirs and few members were talking in aegyo voices and it threw me off. I enjoyed the members on Knowing Bros though.

The only one I can say confidently is Itzy, I liked whatever shows I have watched of theirs. I have yet to watch anything of other groups so I don't know about the rest.

they were kinda put in the back in Running Man tbf

But they are very funny not only on variety shows but in their vlives too

Here are links to shows they attended

kbab star:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

weekly idol:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ban ban show :

one of my faves aka we kpop:

And a compilation of their show to do: a mess!!

Sorry it's it was already posted but I just stumbled on that video from the new universe app and it is creeping me out

External Content twitter.com

I don't understand it well but you can use avatars of the idols to get flirty/romantic calls and the avatar can move like the video.

Here it is representing (g) - idle's soojin.

Other tweets about it:

What do you think?!

PR agency in India? Which one?

Treeshul media (they are thanking them in the original tweet and their account follows bh, bts and txt)

On one side, I agree it can sometimes be ridiculous, I've seen some big reach lol

But as long as it's not done for bad intentions (I don't see how), there's no problems with it. It gives fans pride and it can motivate them to go from specific "achievements" to more impressive ones

You have BEG - Abracadabra in your playlist you have taste :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I've not lived 2nd gen era but discovered Abracadabra quite randomly and it's such an iconic and amazing song!

why not is a fun song but i totally get why not everyone enjoys it haha

I'l listen to them, thanks for the suggestions (i did make this thread before going to sleep so it'll be later ;( )