Posts by Anpanromane

Well they certainly do force certain (negative) narratives.

Ironically enough pannchoa was the most tame site comment wise. I know few sites similar to pannchoa and comments there... let's just say I haven't seen more nasty people in one place nodding and enabling each other.

Damn I'm glad I've never seen those if pc comments are considered nice :skull:

So many defending saying she just translated. Nope. She cherry picked posts, sometimes picking posts that barely got reactions and interactions and even in the post itself she picked comments that did not necessarily represent the general sentiment. I don't think she particularly hated groups or idols but she knew how to make people react.

Maybe the comment section (very often hell personified but apparently it's freedom of expression :holding-back-tears:) , those who visit the site (I was guilty of that) and the original commenters are the main issue but she's far from innocent and there were several cases where she started or fueled the fire in the international fandom.

well illit do resemble njs for sure but that's a dumbass reason for all that she and her right hand allegedly did (i'm staying cautious in case hybe lied or exaggerated)

Also I won't forget the "ador rumors" for their bg explicitly using txt in their group and member description (the "lore but not like txt" :skull: and the comparisons with yj) for someone who supposedly do not need Hybe...

Newjeans performed very well for a rookie group. They actually delivered one of the best Kpop performances at a Western festival and they were the most unexperienced act. J-Hope was great too, Blackpink shut down a full year of hate against them with an amazing performance in 2019. aespa showed how skilled they were as a rookie group.Their stage presence have greatly improved sine them so I am sure that they would totally slay a Coachella scene now.

Kpop groups should go if they are ready to sing with low backtracks and entertain a different kind of audience. It's still a great opportunity. Locals' answer to these performances are generally not bad. The problem comes from some Kpop fans who want the same kind of opportunity for their group and are envious.

Right! Some of the western acts I see in videos are not even that engaging/a bit bland like I'm not saying it like a "there's worse" argument but tbh the reactions I've seen for various kpop acts and the audience seem more into it than others and curious for non stans

as a french person déjà vu isn't common as an expression so deja vu used here is the english expression that used french words to talk about feeling like you've already heard or seen something. Which, to me, explains why they pronounce it with an english accent (that + the importance of english and the phonem "ü" that might be too hard to pronounce or just doesn't go with the song's flow)

We mostly use these words next to each other in a normal phrase like "I have already seen"/ "J'ai déjà vu" :)

They are doing well, ggs do overshadow for Korean charts and some for Spotify and akp love the bait threads about ggs...

As well as those type of threads putting down 4th Gen bgs... It's not the first thread so I'm kinda feeling a

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If there's one thing I don't mind to plateau or slightly decline it's the album sales. Kpop albun sales have been way too inflated and while the companies continue with the number of versions, it's good to see it slowed down a bit.