Posts by rosapastel

Likewise! It’s always nice to talk to you when I infrequently come around here! Glad to hear you are mostly doing well, minus the braces thing. I am sorry about that 🥺 At least they are not hurting as much. Hope they bother you less as the days go! ✨

That’s true… I hadn’t thought of that. Maybe they might start shootings next month at the earliest.? But I have a feeling they will not do it until March probably… that’s assuming they debut the unit soon afterwards. Which knowing jyp could be likely.. or they might clown us who knows lol

:pepe-magnify:

Awww… I would have liked for the tour to be a bit sooner than that, but if it’s like that then I hope it’s next year too for you Rainbow 🥺❤️

Second attempt to comment here…

:scaredy-bee:

Okay, so I like most of your recommendations. Most of them are songs I have already heard before. I really like TripleS too! They have great songs, hope they continue releasing things like that!

For Bibi though, I like her lots but this album just wasn’t for me sadly.. I wanted to love it but I just couldn’t.

Also, p.s. I tried to comment on your top10 thread again, to reply to your comment but it won’t even let me see it now 💀

I get this:

After idk how many minutes of trying to comment and closing idk how many pop ups asking me if I wanna download something…. here is my list:

10. ILLELLA - Mamamoo

It reminds me of egoistic and I liked that one too, so I liked this one

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

9. Catch the Stars - Woo!ah!

The chorus on this one is too cute

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8. Nanana - GOT7

It’s cheery and bright

7. Slow Down - StayC

I didn’t know what song to pick from them because they released so many this past year and I liked most of them a lot 💀 But this is my most played from the ones they released

6. Talk that Talk - Twice

Glad it didn’t made it to your radar 😂

5. Honey - Solar

This song has been on my exercise playlist since it came out and k still love it ᕦ(ò_óˇ)

4. Safety Zone - Jhope

This still counts as a video right ☺️

3. Make me Happy - Whee In

Unrelated but I want my house to look like this 🤣 This song is slavery comforting for some reason. I like to listen to it when I drive to work to give me mental strength.

2. Bop Bop! - Viviz

I listened to this song a lot for how bop and cutesy it is 🥺💕 This one is a ti and from work kinda of song… I need to give me strength before I get there and need to hear it in the way home go stay alive 💀

1. Opening Sequence - TXT

I had a hard time just sticking to one from them 😭 I ended up going with this. I don’t listen to it often because it’s too emotional though.

My Honorable Mentions:

ROSA!!! Once in a blue moon, you appear again! :hype-cutie:

How've you been??

Yeah, I hope so. It will definitely be after the mini-album in March, though...

Yes, I already am! :chicken-jump:

Hi! (╹◡╹)♡

Haha, I know, it’s been a while!

I am okay, just busy with work, how about you?

Maybe they will announce something in feb for what will come after March..?

:pepe-hehe:

I really wanna see the tour dates! I need to see them again…

:uwu-party-bee: