Posts by kirla

This collab is the gift that keeps on giving! Everything is just so good! Their chemistry is amazing I really wish to see them together on some show again and to see them performing Rush Hour together live. The song is great, the dance is great, both Hoseok and Crush are amazing artists and Rush Hour is doing good on SK charts - it's honestly like CNS era all over again)

Join streaming party)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is also amazing and very dedicated fanbase, they do great streaming parties and playlists

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

King!

But I hope people stop buying now cause nobody is even funding shjt and people legit screaming to wait till the start of tracking week :pepe-sad:

King!

B-armys got competition for their Hobi King)

:pepe-sad:

Ok, can people, please, stop buying at least untill midnight :pepe-sad:

Hoseok gave Becky G and Crush their 1st #1 on US itunes :pleading:

I am pretty sure Hoseok set some sort of youtub record with this one.. I mean, they only started unfreezing views after 3 hours.. They even freezed teasers..

No, but fir real who tf is buying it now :pepe-sad:

I bet it's antis :pepe-cut:

The song is so good! It's fun and groovy and laid-back yet funky and, gosh, Hoseok is such an ACE in everything! He rapped, he sang, he danced and he tottally delivered in every possible way. I really love how he modulates his voice, only Hoseok can sound like 5 different people in one verse lol

Hoseok and Crush chemistry is so good! It's just so visible how much they enjoyed work with each other)

The struggles :pepe-sad:

It's actually top 3 in the US now :pepe-sad:

I mean maybe if YG released cheaper versions at the start maybe I would agree or maybe if he spaced the concert sales out a bit.

The issue is expensive versions were on sale much earlier and alot of people bought those sales which would not count towards charts.

Don't see how that's a problem cause if your fandom is big enough, people (especially those who couldn't buy expensive version) will just buy new cheaper one too. The main thing company should do is to give proper distribution and availability for fans to be able to buy with ease so if there are fans they will just buy.

Congrats on completely missing the point lol i think people are being overdramatic but the post in the first place was abt what LED them to this point and how bad YG has been at managing them. Not what he's doing now. And no one cares abt what Hybe did with Hoseok, neither did anyone ask how u feel.

Also Born Pink is expensive af, if i get it from a shop online i pay a shit ton for shipping, if i go to buy it from a shop here the normal album is 70 euros and the damn digipacks are 40. For an album of 8 songs. Yeah, YG is trying SO hard, totally not just trying to get easy money out of fans.

lol how did YG mismanaged them when they have been doing good all these years due to exactly YG strategies and marketing?) You don't understand my point as well: YG did amazing job as company with distribution and promo deals they gave fans all opportunities to buy even in local stores so if there are fans - they will just buy. It's very easy to do numbers with physicals fully available when you have fandom in country (for example, Hoseok who had no local stores, no physicals at all still managed to make 25K units in US and that's why I am saying that I wish for Hoseok to have same what YG does for BP cause with that he'd do so much more). Tbh yall just need to stop complaining about company and understand that mayhaps you, fans, overestimated yall claims about how big your fandom is (in some markets) - that'll definitely make your life as a fan easier.

Also I ain't even sure why you complain about "album of 8 songs" tbh cause this is what BP happily does through their entire career: release few songs once in a while and no matter how much release costed 100 euros or 5 it'd be still just for few songs - it's your choice to stan such artist, so why to even complain about their type of releases when you know who they are..

But I understand that for you as a fan it's easier to blame everything on company so I ain't gonna comment more, I was just shocked about how such promo can be seen as bad, my bad that I decided to comment about this shock should have leave it but well...

I am sorry, are you serious right now? YG is doing absolutely everything to give big numbers and success of this cb: massive ads promo, massive promo and deal with spotify, multiple versions and choises from expensive to cheap ones, proper counting to all charts needed, proper digital stores in advances with proper links, availability in Target, etc - all this to push cb as much as possible, what else do you want?

Gosh, I'd be the happiest person ever if shitty hybe did all these for Hoseok's debut...

I am so damn excited! It has such a good vibe already, kinda reminds me of Uptown Funk.

Also not just "feat." but "Starring" - Hoseok is the Superstar and main character indeed :pepe-shades:

And he looks so freaking good! Such a VISUAL! For real, how is he so pretty :pepe-sad:

I also really love their chemistry! Look at this, not sure if Hoseok will be on I Live Alone episode with Crush, but at least they made another show together and even with no eng subs it's so obvious how close they are, I don't remember Hoseok being as free and comfortable with, for example, Zico.

External Content www.youtube.com

Tbh I actually kinda wanted Hoseok and Crush collab so I am glad it's coming to reality)

Also among Korean artists I know about I actually always thought that Hoseok and IU would be a good match, I in general thought that if anything among BTS members IU might interested exactly in rapline so collab with Suga wasn't surprising but after Hoseok and IU show together I feel like there might be a mutual interest to do smth together again.

I also wish for BTS & BP to collab for the hell to break loose lmao Joking aside I really wish to see Lisa and Hoseok special dance stage or smth like this. And for dance I wish to see Hoseok and Kazuha stage cause I really want that ballet and hip-hop mix like in Step Up.

As for western artists I wanted rapline on a good hard hip-hop collab like with Snoop Dogg but well...

I feel like Hoseok and Billie Eilish can do smth mindblowing and unique together tbh. I also hope Hoseok will do a collab with J.Cole, cause it feels like a dream for him. And I want for Hoseok to collan with Bad Bunny or maybe Latino girl, cause world needs more of Latino King Jung Hoseok and I want him to unleash sexy hoe side of him in music ^^

And, of course, Doja Cat feat Hoseok when :pepe-sad:

Can't believe we are gonna be blessed by Hoseok's new music so soon already :pepe-sad: I mean, I suspected that collabs are coming but didn't know when :pepe-sad: Also can't believe we are not clowns for suspecting that Hoseok is somehow involved with Crush upcoming release due to how actively he has been liking Crush's posts :pepe-sad:

Thinking of it, Hoseok's insta likes hold so much power and so many secrets :eyes: I wonder what else they hide :eyes:

Also such sound can't go without dance :eyes: And I wonder if Hoseok will promote it with Crush or maybe he will come to Crush's episodes of I Live Alone (especially since Hoseok said before that he wants to go to this show) :eyes:

Oh god, really cannot wait! It's gonna be Hoseok's first Korean collab and his first feature on someone's song since he did Animal pre-debut with Jo Kwon :pepe-sad:

Jack In The Box is literally perfection. I keep on listening to the album as a whole and rewatching hobipalooza cause I can't get enough and the more I listen the more obsessed I am with Hoseok's music and performances.

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content youtu.be

I am also starting to rewatch/reread his interviews, vlogs, vlives thoroughly now and also watch/read some for the first time, so yeah, in overall Jack In The Box keeps me busy and fully satisfied and fullfilled. Hoseok's debut is indeed a work of art.