Posts by buffyfan

As a wonderful, I couldn't have been prouder of them. Especially during the time when they really had to take control and do things themselves because JYP wasn't investing a lot in them. They really took control and proved all that they learned and that they knew how to create good music.

The flow of the album was like butter. So good.

Tbf tho, Wonder World deserves a LOT more credit too. It's up there.

I feel like ive seen comments from you asking for ppl to quote you and you're always ready for some discussion and to talk about stats.

But why when this user quotes and brings up stats and seems to want to have a discussion with you, it seems that youre response now is to suddently try and silence someone by saying they can't have an opinion if they weren't there?

Its a little hypocritical honestly.

Sorry to be off topic OP, just saying I'm seeing here.

Maybe we don't interact with the same Onces. But you just referenced allkpop and reddit. I don't do much kpop reddit, but I frequent akp and mainly just topics that involve Twice...... I don't see what you see mostly. What I see are people that try to downplay Twice constantly bc they are no longer on top of digitals, and Onces bringing up rightfully that they are still killing it touring, which matters the most. I don't know what topics/threads you have been viewing, but I think I have a better grasp on what Onces have been saying in the majority. And I say that only bc I feel like I probably seen more Twice related threads than you have, just being a fan. I wouldn't focus on the minority, especially when they don't make sense.

But I agree with you, all these other metrics definitely still matter. They never didn't. Just again, I personally believe touring to be the biggest indicator of success. And I believe most musicians feel the same way.

And not for nothing, but Twice in their flop Set Me Free era was still the 3rd most streamed GG last year. I was shook. People need to get off the Twice are flops digitally also, bc basically 99% of other currently active GG's would love to flop the way Twice did last year(s)

I don't see it this way at all, respectfully.

If they do, they're definitely in the minority.

The majority of Onces doesnt exactly say other metrics don't matter, just that touring is one of the biggest and truest factors of showing success.

Twice have had all the digital success in the world. You mentioned in your comment how Onces always used to brag about it. Why would Onces say this doesn't matter now? It doesn't make sense.

It's just that now, Onces got a bigger thing to brag about. High digitals again would of course be great, but again, Twice been there already and did it all and then some with digitals. Nothing left to prove. All icing on a very beautiful cake going forward.

So TLDR, of course other metrics are important, just not as important as touring power. And from what I usually see, most Onces kind of subscribe to that viewpoint also.

I looove outdoor sets for Twice. DTNA and Hare Hare are two of my favorite Twice videos only bc of how gorgeous they look in the outside shots.

I don't think this is gonna be a choreography heavy video/song, but I'm ok with that. I think this is gonna be a nice little song to hold us over to the title song