Posts by KangK

good for them but its unfortunate it was with a song like this.... :pepe-shame:

also they're still rising

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Taste is crazy isnt it. You dont have to understand and dissect it. Just let it be and you will at peace.

Was it you who always say different strokes for different folks?

ik this isnt a very serious thread but you guys constantly make threads like these and then wonder why mys are no longer active on here its so tiring

girls also just re-entered melon top 10 so way to post random stats out of context

Just let them be. some Mys and most people mock Itzy charting when first released and look how well Itzy doing now. The opposite also hold true for aespa, tons of people on anon and here mocking aespa charting, but aespa have two songs charting in the Top 20 right now.

Who knows, illusion might be able to pass both songs on the chart.

While these 2 groups fighting for mediocrity, i suspected NewJeans will overtake them both and stay in the top 10 even top 5.

Being cheeky and sarcastic but it's kinda truth for NewJeans.

Any guesses to what their 1st day melon UL will be for Cookie? What about attention Hype Boy and Hurt?

Couldn’t they get more than one hit off the mini?

Specific numbers is out of the question, but i can say atleast they can get the title song into the top 5 alone. If the song is good, oh boy. As for the these 2 songs, they might even be able to chart them in the Top 100. Staying on the chart is in another question, I need to see how they do after the first 24 hours.

Interesting. NewJeans has been trending on Melon search ever since they released the MVs.

I suspected they gona do really well. This is the most hype I have seen from a GG in a while interm of chart search.

I used to say that korean public pick and choose who they listen to for GG. Look like this time its NewJeans if my guess is correct.

I guess as an album, Girls overall doing OK on spotify. The title track just does not click for many people.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ohhhh, I get what you’re saying.

But the same logic applies to everyone else on twitter who takes revenge on your faves when they feel wronged. Thus everyone having the so called right to toxically drag groups back.

Yea agree. But is what I am most referring to.

Then the choreo is seriously awful. It ends up looking very messy though like everyone is a beat off tempo or something even for the similar movements.

It is according to most people. I mean this topic has been post here multiple times.

What the op quoting that twitter post have no intention to discuss very topic the op raised at hand but it's nothing more than a shading and hating thread. That account have known for posting constant shade to aespa. And 3k likes

best synchronization since WJSN

See, that twitter post mean for people see it this way.

Are they all supposed to be doing different choreos....? :pepewhat:

Like no one is in sync with anyone :pepestare:

They are. See my post. like I said. That account is an anti aespa account.

See, this account don't know the way the choreos suppose to be this way.

Yes, this topic have been done to dead now. I know some of you don't like their choreography. We get it

But don't post that from an known anti aespa account. You are contributing to the hate and shade that aespa getting. Look at the thread and see people keep dragging the girls for dancing and not in sync but in reality it is their choreography. Stop beating the dead horse.

That thread and this on Twitter clarify nothing regarding to the main thing the blow up the new in the first place.

Sure this person got some explanation regarding to the sm stuff that most of us don't know. We need Lulu_Key here for that.

Also

This here is laughable. In the end NingNing did debut after she turned 18, didn't she? And these rookies are created for Disney Channel korea right for kid right? Why he/she equate this to debut minor? This is reaching here.

Also. This is important. And there still lot of kids picture on her instagram.