Posts by 4NIA4

Parents and I went on a Cruise and it was an amazing experience. Five Star Restaurant Dinners every night. Live Shows, current Movies, Auctions, Gambling, Disco, Comedy stand ups, Reality Game Shows and all the Physical Activities. So much to do all the time from early Morning to late Night.

One of the 'most bang for the Buck' Vacations. $100-$300 day for a Five Star experience with everything included. Alcohol Drinks are extra.

https://www.seascanner.com/cruises-taiwan

Yes the trick is to get the Zombies to Line Dance. :dancer:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't know the accent and never heard a saying anything similar.

He says Acoustical Guitar played in a poor man's " beret bumper hock" style.

Search found Slang Australian"Bumper up". A man hired by a Harlot to do odd jobs. XD

One definition for "Hock" is to Pawn something also refers to the hind leg.

Bet it is British Slang - Pawning an inexpensive Beret to get laid. XD

To keep it simple, adults have enough life experience to know BS when they see it. This BS also operates within two out of the seven deadly sins, Envy and Wrath. Hate spawned by fermenting envy.

Fermenting Envy = Whitey got privilege

Justifying Racism = evil whitey deserves it.

BS is the complete falsehood of its origins. Origins created by bigoted minds.

that looks good..is it BBQ sauce on chicken?

Used to put out BBQ like this on a gas grill with charcoal at one side lava rocks the other underneath. Lava rocks can burn up to 400C seared meat pretty quick on the outside gave off a crunchy layer, after a few minutes move the meat to lower heat charcoal side n grill the rest of the way to avoid getting burned and infuse charcoal flavor. not too bad tho.

PS: Happy 4th of July~

Yes BBQ Sauce (Heinz 57 sauce) basted on for the last 15-30mins of cooking.

Your BBQ technique sounds excellent. I usually do them your way. This one smoking method of one hour at 80C than 30 minutes at 175C. Put BBQ sauce on and cook until 85C internal temperature. Took over two hours the Baked Potato baked well.

Both ways infuse flavor into the chicken. Next time doing it your way, it is quicker and tasty.

It is a blast when your the one setting off the fireworks. Cause of Fire danger private fireworks are banned. Still many get them and set them off.

Best 4th was camping at a small Lake in Everett Washington. It is legal to use impressive private fireworks. All round the Lake people were setting off fire works.

One guy taped a balloon filled with acetylene pole. Attached a slow burn fuse on it and told others to stay clear.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dogs can get frightened just by sound of Bacon frying. Their hearing is so sensitive, so the 4th is no fun for them.

Yes tip of Beef Jerky, Cookies, Fruits, Candy and Ice Cream. None wanted anything more than snacks.

Do take requests on return visits. A Plumber asked for Chicken Jerky not too spicy.

It is a small Wok can only do a meal or two at a time. I like how it browned up the ground beef.

I like to make more Wok meals. I had some success with Honey Walnut Shrimp.

Used frozen Stir Fried Vegetables and added beef. strips. In restaurants here it is called Mongolian Beef. Surprisingly easy to be successful at it.

Yes there is some real garbage in Western Rap to wade through. Foul language, glorifying criminality, over sexed and just plain nastiness. Not all of it, but most the Rap hoisted on yeah by the entertainment industry.

Kpop hasn't change my take on Rap. Can appreciate Kpop Rap has a higher moral standard.